Friday, September 22, 2006

70 odd questions

71 "Odd Questions"
Geez there are a lot of surveys this week...I am worn out

[1] What is your middle name?
Anne

[2] What color is your mailbox?
Blue with butterflies

[3] Are you sleepy?
yes

[4] Have you ever hit a deer?
no

[5] Do you have to drive over a bridge to get home?
Several

[6] Do you get the paper delivered to your house in the morning?
Sunday paper only for coupon purposes

[7] Who checks the mail in your house?
Me- except on Saturdays when James gets it, if he remembers.

[8] Do you have a small driveway?
Yeah kinda

[9] Do you know anyone with the same ringtone as you?
I don't think so- I change it every week anyway

[10] What do you do first in the morning?
Drink Coffee, workout, wake Alex up and get her ready for school

[11] What brand is your printer?
Dell big printer, Canon small photo printer

[12] Do you enjoy fighting with people?
only if it is play fighting

[13] Is your hair naturally straight or curly?
wavy but mostly straight

[14] Who was your kindergarten teacher?
Oh geez. I can see her face but I can't remember her name

[16] Are you taller than your mother?
Yes she was only 5'4"

[17] Do you have a favorite word?
Sublime

[18] Are you God?
wtf

[19] What do you do to get over a broken heart?
Chat online with friends

[20] Do you have a deep, dark secret?
Yes, don't we all

21?no

[22] Do you enjoy writing in colored pens?
purple

[23] Does anything hurt on your body right now?
no, thank GOD the pain went away

[24] Do you often cry during a movie?
Yeah I am emotional

[25] Do you hate your life?
Well certain aspects suck

[26] Do you get mad easily?
At PMS time, I get mad if you look at me

[27] Do you drink?
Not very often

[28] What is your biggest pet peeve?
TELEMARKETERS

[29] What is your away message?
I am away. So Fuck off.

[30] Do any of your friends have kids?
my 2 best friends have kids

[32] Who should pay on the first date?
The guy would be nice

[33] How many years older than you are you willing to date?
I only date younger guys- who wants an old fogie

[34] Do you have any friends?
Yes but they are not close by

[35] Do you have any mean friends?
Some of my friends have done mean things to me (practical jokes are not funny when you are the victim)

[36] What is the ugliest color in your opinion?
greenish-yellow

[37] Have you ever liked someone who all your friends couldn't stand?
Yeah

[38] Have you ever felt like driving off a cliff, seriously?
I have seriously considered that before

[39] Have you ever had a job?
I've worked since I was 15

[40] In what year was your first love?
14- Massive Infatuation; real relationship-17

[41] Do you have a cell?
Yep.

[42] What brand are the pants/jeans you're wearing right now?
FAT ASS By WIDE LOAD(R)

[43] How tall are you?
5'6"

[44] What is the closest green object to you?
My computer desk is green believe it or not

[45] What is on your feet?
flip flops

[46] Do you like watermelon?
Its not my fave

[48] Do you want to have kids?
no but I am stuck with them now lol

[49] What is the brightest color you're wearing?
rose colored shirt

[50] Who is the friend you have that you would never expect?
Lindsay my ex-bf's soon-to-be ex-wife.

[52] Whats your mothers middle name?
Mae- she hated it!

[53] Stupidest movie you ever saw?
Orgazmo. Normally I like anything by Trey Parker & Matt Stone, but that stunk ass.

[54] Do you collect comic books?
no.

[55] Do you like your dad?
I love him and miss him a LOT.

[56] Do you have any TV shows on DVD?
Yeah: House, LOST, Sex &the City; Father TED; Six Feet Under

[57] Are you wearing makeup?
yes

[58] Do you have a tattoo?
yes

[59] Have you ever been happily in love?
I guess

[60] If you won the lottery you would......?
QUIT my JOB and travel the world

[61.] Do you know how to draw?
I know how, I just lack talent

[63] Who is your hero?
My dad.

[64] Who did you last text?
those bastards who won't stop texting me, to tell them to STOP

[65.] Do you work a lot of hours?
40 hours a week

[66] What do you do when you are stressed out?
FLIP OUT

[67] When was the last time you were at the beach?
in July at the beach house in Emerald Isle

68] Is there anything you regret?
A LOT

[69] Do you know where your family name originated from?
England

[70] Is there an animal that creeps you out?
FUZZY CATERPILLARS- the big black ones

[71] What was the last thing you did for fun?
Torment Buttons