Friday, February 01, 2008

deep quiz


0 deep questions that could really tell you something.
[ Not simple questions like "How Old Are You?" ]

1. Is it difficult for you to look into some one's eyes when you are telling them how you feel?
I prefer to let them be the judge of how I feel... usually they agree I'm very soft.

2. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You get enough time to make ONE phone call. Who would you call ?
Neo and tell him to get me the hell outta the matrix

4. You are at the doctor's office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. (A) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? (B) What do you do with your remaining days? (C) Would you be afraid?
(A)Well of course I would want to see what nice presents they would give me
(B) I'd cut back on the masturbating and perhaps travel to Italy
(C) Life is far scarier than death

5. You can have one of the following two things: love/trust
wtf kinda question is that...wait it sounds like all my prior relationships!

6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Save the dog, I hate my job anyways

7. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go
Amalfi Coast in Italy

8. Think of the last person who you really knew that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your life. Do you?
Of course...I miss my dad.

9. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
I suppose, I can be rather bitchy at times though

10. Does love = sex?
on tuesdays, yes

11. Your best friend dies, what would you do?
make it look like an accident

12. When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt?
I'm always honest...wait no nevermind

13. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you
don't love them back?
Its much harder to make yourself vulnerable by admitting defeat, than it is to kick their sorry ass to the curb

14. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
masturbation

15. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them?
I told Alex as she was getting on the bus this morning

16. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you had "no regrets" what would it be?
quitting college to get married

17. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. Who do you call?
Robert, go home!!!

18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?
Hopefully Robert would still be walking around outside my window and he could do it. He's trained.

19. Are you old-fashioned?
Not hardly!

20. Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a heart break or to have never loved before?
I've already had my heart broken, dammit. I've been cheated...been mistreated,..when will I be loved??