Monday, March 13, 2006

Buttons gets a manicure.
















As you can see, Buttons is in his kitty klaw restraining device (smashing device, whoever invented it) and you can see he is now wearing his hot pink soft paws. We applied the soft paws to seven of the cats, and they work exceptionally well. So far, none have fallen off. As a matter of fact, after they were applied, the cats barely noticed they were there. They are still going around trying to sharpen their claws, but no damage is occurring thanks to the soft paws. My chairs, my rugs, my furniture, my arms and legs all salute you, softpaws!!

I watched Walk the Line this weekend, and although I am not a huge country fan, I did love the movie. I think Joaquin and Reese did a phenomenal job, and I can see why she won her Oscar. I have yet to see Brokeback Mountain, as no one will accompany me to the theater to see it, and it still has not come out on dvd.

Hope everyone had a great weekend, mine basically sucked. For one, the Directv guys came out and thanks to my neighbor's huge trees, I do not have a line of sight. GRRRR I won a free year of Directv....I am wicked pissed now. I doubt I will be able to get the money instead as the sweepstakes company had not yet credited my directv account. le sigh.
I hope the rest of my week goes better.
toodles.