Friday, September 22, 2006

Another Survey...

1. Your name plus "y"
This is GAY

2. Two feelings at the moment?
Pain, yet happiness cause its Friday

3. What are you listening to right now?
Cars driving by

4. A part of a song lyric that's in your mind:
Didn't we do this yesterday? Umm....."the sky is blue, just us two, side by side this wondrous beauty surrounds us, takes us away.."

5. Describe where you are right now?
sitting at work at my desk, counting change

6. The highlight of your week?
Haven't had it yet, let you know later

7. What are you craving to have right now?
A mt dew with crushed ice. Must resist.

8. Who were the last people you went out to dinner with?
James, Lauren and Alex.

9. What are you scared of?
Tornadoes, tidal waves, feathers, fuzzy caterpillars, but mostly something happening to my kids.

10. Last Movie you watched?
Dazed and Confused. "I love them redheads" haha

11. The best way you've ever gotten out of a ticket?
I was married to a cop. That is the only benefit.

12. What is your heritage?
Wish I knew...probably English or Scottish.

13. are u thinking of someone right now?
Yes

14. Britney Spears is a skank. Agree or disagree.
God Bless poor brain-dead Britney and her cheetos and Red Bull and stinky feet and her fat baby. Yeah her skank quotient went up with K-Fed.

15.What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Some kind of spyware from a myspace picture link

16. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My dad. :-(

18. Name a friend whose name starts with "P"?
Penny.

19. Do you have to work tomorrow?
Hell to the No.

20. Say 3 inside jokes OR quotes to people who read your surveys?
"Gotcha"
"Hold 'er"
"For Realo"

21. How many houses have you lived in?
Hmm...*thinking hard*.....6

23. Last friend you talked to online?
Melissa, or Lauren I don't remember

24. Who was the last person to leave you a voice mail?
Laraine who wanted me to come get my youngin

25. What did it say?
Come get your youngin.

26. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
Work?

27. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yes and if they said Wynonna Judd I never spoke to them again.

28. Do you speak any other language other than english?
Por que? Bonjour.

29. If you were working on a pirate ship, what would you say the most?
Arrrrr send Orlando Bloom & Johnny Depp to me chambers

30. If the person you copied this from could sing you one song what would it be?
"P.I.M.P." that would be funny.

(Didn't we skip some numbers?)

35. Name someone with the same birthday as you:
I have no idea.

36. Ever had a drunken night in Mexico?
I wish. I know someone who did though and I wish she would give me more details.

37. Who would win a fight: Jack Daniels or Jim Beam?
Jack Daniels

39. What's your favorite cereal character?
Freakies...back in the day. http://www.freakies.com/

41. What is your favorite Michael Jackson song?
"Thank Heaven for Little Boys"

40. Who do you think will repost this?
Nobody.