Tuesday, August 07, 2007

aloha peeps

Yes I live.
*shock*
I haven't been myself for awhile due to personal drama in the love dept....but I'm starting to feel like the old me again. I hope it lasts.
Let's see....since my last post I won some prizes, most notably the grand prize in the OpMom Surf's Up Sweepstakes which consists of a custom designed surfboard, a color me mine session for 4, and a bunch of goodies from the movie. Total value of $1239.
I'm getting ready to go on a much-needed vacation, on the Royal Caribbean cruise I won last year. My niece Andrea is going with me and I leave this Saturday. WOO HOO!! Going to spend a couple of nights with my friend Margaret who lives in GA, once on the way down and once on way back up. I will be sure to post some pics and lots of details about my experiences. I hope they're all good. My oldest daughter Lauren is in the Bahamas as well, she spent a month there with her boyfriend and his family, and she will be coming home the day before I do. Alex is feeling left out. Sorry Pooh Bear but Mommy needs an adult vacation LOL.
I will try to catch up on everyone's blogs this week....sorry for being such a bad bad blogger buddy. Pwease forgive me.
In parting I leave you with this interesting article:
No More Crispy Duck Served at Toilets