Friday, March 23, 2007

a few of my favorite things

vive pro nutri gloss conditoner
L'oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss Conditioner for medium/long hair that's damaged. I have coarse, thick, naturally red hair that I color to hide the grey. This is the BEST CONDITIONER ever. It actually makes my hair sleek, shiny and STRAIGHTER. It RULES.



bathed and infused body mist
Bathed and Infused Body Mist- they have 10 gazillion scents on their website to choose from. I love Clean Laundry and Gain. I spritz them on my sheets before I go to bed and I am in heaven, a clean fresh out of the dryer heaven.



basis cleaner clean face wash
Basis Cleaner Clean Face Wash- this shit is the BOMB for people with oily skin who want to clean their faces and remove their makeup in one step and it smells good too.




avon clearskin astringent blckhd clearing formula
Avon Clearskin Purifying Astringent Blackhead Clearing Formula- the name is deterring. I personally steer away from items with the word Blackhead in them, but I have oily skin, and this stuff is GOOD and smells nice.




avon cherry lip balm
Avon Cherry Lip Balm- the best lip balm. Not greasy or sticky...I use it all the damn time. I wear it all day and all night!!




Downy_Wrinkle_Releaser
Downy Wrinkle Releaser- Best thing ever invented hands down. I hate ironing so bad...and I never have to do it again thanks to this stuff.



clarins hydra matte day lotion
Clarins Hydra-Matte Day Lotion- pricey but worth it for oily or comb. skin.



bbw antibacterial moisturizing hand soap
Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap- this is the best hand soap EVER it does not dry out your hands and the fave at my house is Country Apple. I buy it in bulk quantities on eBay when I can find it.




keyano aromatics cranberry butter cream
Keyano Aromatics Cranberry Butter Cream- they used this on my feet at the day spa, along with the matching scrub. I have both at home and OMG this stuff smells soooo good and it makes your feet feel like a baby butt.




good home beach days dish soap
Good Home Company Beach Days Dish Soap- Smells like a day at the beach. Makes me actually want to do dishes. Kinda pricey but hey if it can make you like doing dishes, its worth it.




oldnavy flip flops in metallic silver
Old Navy Flip Flops- Metallic Silver- these are comfy and cheap as shit. On sale now for $3.50 or $2.50 if you buy 2 or more. I recently bought 6 pairs. (in different colors of course, silver is my fave)




LUSH Mask of Magnaminty
LUSH Mask of Magnaminty- my fave LUSH product, this is the best face mask for oily skin EVER. My skin looked soo good after using this stuff. It smells all minty clean too.



yankee candle electric fragrancer
Yankee Candle Electric Fragrance Diffuser- I have one at work and one at home, and I typically use the Clean Cotton scented refill. It makes the room smell so freaking good.