Friday, February 01, 2008

50 QUESTIONS ABOUT YOU:) ala PAM

1) Who is the last person you had one of "those" kinds of dreams about?
he shall remain nameless but it was good

2) What kind of sense of humor do you have?
completely warped

3) What was your last phone conversation about?
the fact that Bud was talking to someone else and could they call back

4) Do you watch Spongebob?
if forced to by Alex

5) Do u love lily?
Who is lily?....good question who is lily??? damned if i know

6) Where were you when you last did anything sexual?
the bathroom at Texas Steakhouse

7) Would you ever do anything with someone who was just a friend?
yeah...well depends who you're talking about

8) What is one of your favorite movie quotes?
Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been online chatting with babes all day

9) What song do you have stuck in your head right now?
New Soul- Yael Naim

11) Do you usually tell people when they hurt your feelings?
if they are close friends, then yes

12) How would your friends describe you?
a few sandwiches short of a picnic

13) Are you a good lover?
yes I'm very bendy

14) Would you kiss a really ugly person for $10,000?
yeah where is he

15) Have you ever been on the radio?
No

16) What are you nervous about?
nothing I'm chill

17) What are you doing tonight?
Going to see Cyndi, my bestest friend since 1st grade and I haven't seen her in a few years!!

18) When is the last time you wanted to hit someone in their face?
last time I heard from James

19) How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
8-1/2

20) Do u still love lily?
wtf

22) What is the last thing you spent money on?
bought myself a pretty ring from Helzbergs

23) When is the last time it snowed where you live?
5 yrs ago

24) Do you smoke cigarettes?
No definitely not

25) When is the last time you exercised?
last week, I think it was friday

28) Do your intials spell out a word?
nope

29) How many letters does your name have in it?
5 in my first....4 in my middle.....and 8 in my last....so that is 17

30) Do you have younger siblings that get on your nerves?
Nope I have older ones that do...ELAINE AND BUD

31) If you had to change your hair color what would you change it to?
nothing I wouldn't look good with any other color but red

32) When is the last time you talked to an ex?
I talk to Jamie every day 2 or 3x cause he's always freakin calling alex

33) What song is playing?
nothing right now

34) Do you curse a lot?
yes MFSOB!

35) Are any of your friends musicians?
well Cyndi, Al, and Paul play drums :P

36) What color are your shoes?
black

37) Do you think people get annoyed that you fill out surveys?
i dont care I'm not forcing them to read the damn things!

38) Do you think anyone really reads the surveys you fill out?
apparently a few people do!

39) How many friends do you have on myspace?
244

40) If your friend count goes down, do you try to figure out who deleted you?
unless its someone on my top, I don't bother trying to figure it out

41) What scent are you wearing right now?
Clinique Happy Heart

42) Whats going on tomorrow?
work, home, eating, masturbating, sleeping, the usual

43) Do you text a lot?
I used to but my stalker has chilled out

44) Are you looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend?
He would have to be pretty fucking amazing is all I can say

45) Does anyone have a crush on you?
I wish

46) What was your last recieved text ?
stalker said he was in pain

47) Who's your last missed call?
Jamie

48) What time is it?
1:53

49) What's tomorrow?
wednesday

50) Where was the last place you went?
home for lunch