Tuesday, March 14, 2006

American Idol SUCKS ASS











Thanks to the overwhelming demand to see greedy morons publicly humiliate themselves singing crappy songs, I have to wait like three weeks to see a new episode of HOUSE. GDMFSOB. I need my Hugh Laurie fix, dammit. (see other pic at far right below my links, drool) Watching him torture patients and cuss out everyone in his dept. while chugging vicodin and blasting his ipod is one of the highlights of my week. I am addicted to House and LOST. LOST is just mind-boggling. I think if we ever do start to understand wtf is going on on that island, the show will end. I just love Hurley and Mr Eko though, they are like the coolest. We recently got a fishtank and named our fish after characters on the show, however unfortunately Sawyer didn't make it. Apparently he did not have the will to live. Mr. Eko, Charlie, and Locke seem to be thriving. Charlie is a real PIG and seems to be eating all the food.

In other news, I called the Sweepstakes company who handled the Directtv win from Killians Red....I told the guy that I could not get the directv thanks to my freakin neighbor's big-ass trees and he said, no prob I will send you a check for the $1000. NO WAY!!! They RULE!!!! YESSSSS.