Friday, September 22, 2006

This was the first of many many surveys I was sent this week

01. Your name plus "lyn".
Julielyn

02. Two feelings at the moment?
They both start with the letter H :-)

03. What are you listening to right now?
Bud talking to some guy in the other room.

04. A part of a song lyric that's in your mind?
I'm ready for the good times..(shakira)

10. Your three plans for tomorrow?
1. Work
2. Wait for guys to deliver mattress.
3. Jump up and down on mattress.

11. Are you thinking of someone right now?
Yeah. Mr. Froggie. He is staring at me.

12. Are you single?
I'm in a relationship

13. Say something to the person who posted this.
Melissa, I hope you have a fun weekend, but not TOO fun. I want you to remember it, and give me details.

14. What do you want?
To lose weight and also have lots of money and for Bud to go home

15. Say anything you like to who ever is reading your answers.
You must have nothing better to do. I'm sorry.

16. Are you feeling hungry?
No I just had lunch.

17. Who do you miss right now?
Buttons. I want to rub his tummy.

18. Last friend you talked to online?
Lauren I think.

19. What do you like about last night?
Oh really Melissa, do tell! As for me, I did my sweeps and went to bed at 9pm.

20. If you visit a farm, what would you like to see?
Lots of pigs rollin' around in the mud.

21. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Archaeologist

22. Last gift?
A lady from Sweepsheet sent me a nice package with cds, stickers, and movies in it!

23. Did you like it?
Yeah it was unexpected!

24. Do you play an instrument?
Keyboards, some guitar, desk drumming.

25. What song did you last hear?
Something lame on the radio. I was charging my cell phone so I couldn't listen to my iPod.

26. Person you hate most?
Paris Hilton

27. Who makes you laugh the most?
Mr. Buttons

28. What makes you smile?
Alex going to sleep

29. Who do YOU have a crush on?
that guy in my dream last night- whoa

30. In two words, explain what ended your last "relationship"?
Dumb Ass

31. When was the last time you shaved?
last night I shaved everything- it was so liberating

32. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m?
Eating breakfast and getting Alex dressed.

33. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Checking my email and eating lunch.

34. Are you any good at math?
1+1=3

36. Have you ever taken out a loan to pay for school?
No.

37. Do you know the words to the song on your Myspace profile?
Yeah. He just says "They stole my chicken" over and over LOL

38. Last thing received in your messages?
The voices told me not to tell you

39. How many different beverages have you drank today?
4:coffee, orange juice, water and diet snapple

40. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machines?
Yeah I scream and then hang up