Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Happy Happy Joy Joy

I had a revelation last night...a feeling came over me of utter joy as though I had been in prison for the past 4 yrs and was released....as though I could fly like a bird. It's called FREEDOM. And I finally have it....since he is with that girl now, there is no chance of him trying to win me back, which is what happened every time we broke up. I would take him back because I was weak and had no self esteem. No longer. I am going to get what I want out of life instead of the crap that is handed to me. And I am free from dealing with the mental problems of a flatulent commitmentphobic pathological liar with an internet and gaming addiction who cheats.....I could write a novel, y'all. My hatred is gone. I feel so liberated. I see the sunshine now, and it is tearing through the dark clouds and showering me in its radiant bliss.

I don't want to hide in the darkness anymore, I want to shine.


Happy Holidays to everyone!


PS Peter Krause is so freaking fine!! *drool* hehe



lg1