Friday, February 01, 2008

50 ODD THINGS ABOUT ME ...Pam made me do this

50 ODD Things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT OUT!
Learn 50 things about your friends, and let them learn 50 things about you!

1. Do you like blue cheese?
I do like the wedge thing at Texas Steakhouse, it has blue cheese sprinkled on it.

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
No I'm high on life.

3. Do you own a gun?
I have a bowstaff.

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic?
I don't go there but it would be vanilla coke probably

5. Do you get nervous before Dr. appts?
Yes cause I hate getting weighed.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Whats not to like?

7. Favorite Christmas song?
Swiss Colony Beef Log- Cartman

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
chai tea or coffee

9. Can you do push ups?
I prefer to be on the bottom

10. What do you order at starbucks?
I don't go there but I would get a latte or something

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
my amethyst ring my mom gave me

12. Favorite hobby?
masturbation, duh.

13. How do you eat your eggs?
benedict is my fave

14. Do you have A.D.D.?
Not sure...look the bunny is wearing sunglasses!

15. What's one trait that you hate about yourself?
nothing I am fabulous

16. Middle name?
Anne

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment...
1. a mental image of jimmy cooking a three course meal wearing nothing but a tiny apron
2. me peeking underneath the apron
3. oooh a bunny wearing a pancake!

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday.?
1. tea
2. chococat handbag
3. giant inflatable anatomically correct penguin

19. Three drinks you regularly drink?
1. crystal light
2. tea
3. water

20. Current worry right now?
what is underneath the apron

21. Current hate right now?
i'm a happy camper spreading sunshine and joy wherever I go!!

22. Favorite place to be?
in bed licking chocolate off someone special

23. How did you bring in the New Years?
passed out in a ditch in Marshallberg

24. Where would you like to go?
Zimbabwe

25. Name three people who will complete this?
Rico Suave, Bob the cat, and Sprinkles

26. Do you own slippers?
yes they have jimmy's face on them

27. What shirt are you wearing?
a black sweater that accentuates my heaving bosom

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
no i like cool cotton baby

29. Can you whistle?
Yes I'm very talented

30. Favorite color?(s)
lavender

31. Would you be a pirate?
I'd like to be surrounded by pirates...oh yeah

32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I take baths, but usually I sing the Lumberjack Song or something similar

33. Favorite girl's name?
LaFawnduh

34. Favorite boy's name?
Zeus

35. What's in your pocket right now?
hmm...a g string.. honestly have no memory of this

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Jimmy

37. Best bed sheets as a child?
pooh bear

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
Alex

39. Do you love where you live?
Its ok but wish there were more cultural activities taking place outside of my bedroom

40. How many TV's do you have?
5 of 6

41. Who is your loudest Friend?
Mr Froggie

42. How many dogs do you have?
two

43. What are you thrilled about right now?
Jimmy is going to be stalking me.

44. Do you have a crush on someone?
yes its orange

45. What is your favorite book?
Revenge for Dummies

46. What is your favorite candy?
Chik-o-Stik

47. Favorite Sports Team?
Packers..just cause I love cheese.

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Always Look on the Bright Side of Life- Monty Python

49. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
masturbating.

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
why am I wearing men's briefs?