Friday, February 01, 2008

Pam thats pronounced "PAH-M" is bored at work.

Your ex is on the side of the road, on fire. What do you do?
Finish the sum'bitch off with my SUV

Your best friend tells you she is pregnant. What is your reaction?
laugh my ass off and say I PITY THE FOOL

When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
the other day when Jamie forgot to bring Alex's clothes

What is the last thing you spent money on?
Gas

Who is the most attractive male on your Myspace friends list?
Jimmy, DUH! he's oozing sexiness from every pore..check him out

Do you think you gained or lost weight this past month?
lost :)

Crunchy or Puffy Cheetos?
puffy

If you had to sleep with one of your teachers from high school, who would it be?
GROSS! they're OLD!

The first person on your friends list just called you a bitch. What do you have to say to them?
Lauren would never do that, she knows what would happen! Hahaha

Congratulations! You just had a son. What's his name?
Zeus and I hope he likes doing lots of chores

Congratulations! You just had a daughter. What's her name?
NO MORE GIRLS!!!

What are you craving right now?
hot animal sex

What was the last thing you cried about?
probably from sheer stress

When you buy something and your change is 2 cents, do you keep it or tell the cashier to keep it?
I am saving my pennies, one day I will have a million dollars worth of pennies

What color is your tissue box?
dont have one

Do you have a ceiling fan in your room, and if so, is there dust on that fan?
No but there's dust on everything else

What is the last voicemail you received about?
No one ever calls me! It was probably stalker.

Have you ever blocked someone on MySpace before?
No but I have deleted someone before

Scariest thing you've experienced in the last year?
seeing myself naked

Do you wear a name tag at work?
no haha I really should since I'm the only one here.

What kind of car do you drive?
Honda Pilot

What do you order when you go to Taco Bell?
it doesn't matter what you order they always get it wrong anyway

Have you ever had a garage sale?
No but I need to, geez I have a lot of CRAP

What color is your iPod?
black

What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?
margarita

Are you happy right now?
yes I'm ecstatic can't you sense it?

Who came over last?
Elaine I'm sure, to tell me my house was disgusting or something, she makes me feel so warm and cuddly.

Do you drink beer?
BLECH.

Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
I WISH

What is your favorite key on your key chain?
the one to Jimmy's front door shhhhhhh

What was the last movie you watched at home?
Pirates in my Pants

What is in your pocket?
a penny!! WOOO HOOOO!!!!!

Who introduced you to your bf/gf/husband/wife?
He's not mine yet.

Where do you hurt?
The ends of my hair

Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear?
No

What's something fun you did today?
Cleaned out my car! I found all kinds of useless trash in there, too!!

What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart?
The EXIT

When is your birthday?
Feb 19th

Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?
the penis of a righteous man

How many states in the US have you been to?
WHO CARES and I'm too lazy to stop and count

What kind of milk do you drink?
I'm really into organic and all natural so I prefer to suck directly from the teat.

What are you going to do after this?
try to resume a normal life. It won't be easy.

Who was the last person you went shopping with?
Lauren, she makes me buy stuff for her.

What is something you need to go shopping for?
Jello, liquor, handcuffs, lubricant, and cat food.

Do you have the same name as one of your relatives?
No I am the only person in my family named Buttmuffin. I am rather unique.

What kind of car do your siblings drive?
Rita drives Sparky II, he's a Ford Taurus, Bud drives a truck, Elaine drives a Bonneville.

Do you like pickles?
Yes give me some now I DEMAND IT

Is someone in love with you?
I sincerely doubt it.

What color is your couch?
It was purple, but now its burgundy

Has anyone ever mistaken you for a family member?
GOD I HOPE NOT

Does someone like you right now?
Do I look like a fucking mind reader to you, smart-ass???

Say you were given a pregnancy test right now. Would you pass or fail?
Fail you can't get pregnant from anal

Favorite pop-tart flavor?
chocolate

Do you know anyone in jail/prison?
I think a lot of my myspace friends are there

What are your plans for the weekend?
get drunk, pass out, wake up, repeat

Do you like the color green?
yes

Who was the last person to send you a text message?
STALKER

Last restaurant you went to:
Texas Steakhouse

How many hours did you sleep for last night?
9 LOL

Do you swear at your parents?
No they're deceased that would be mean...

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
You're creeping me out.

Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle?
not while driving, but yes

What is your ringtone?
Pina Colada song

What were you doing at midnight last night?
having some good dreams