Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Let's Boogie.










We went to see the movie with low expectations, since the first movie was so cute, and starred the beloved Gene Wilder (Young Frankenstein is one of my favs of all time). We were more than pleasantly surprised. This movie is creative, funny, twisted and touching. I loved it. I have a warped sense of humor and it was right up my alley. Lauren and I were laughing at parts the rest of the audience didn't seem to "get". I want to see it again!! Alex ordered me to download the Veruca Salt song, which I did last night, along with several other songs from the soundtrack, and they are on her playlist in my iPod right now. In other news, I managed to give away the calico kitten Obi Wan to a nice lady from the beach, I think that kitten is moving up in the world, as they looked well-to-do. Another lady called me last night and she is meeting me at 6 this evening to pick out a kitty. That will leave 3 more kittens up for adoption. Pray for me that the remainder will be adopted SOON. We will be on vacation at the lovely "Place at the Beach" condo from July 24-31 and I don't think we have internet access *the horror*.
later!
jules