Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Life According to Cartman















Received part of my order today from spencersonline.com (remember I won that $100 certificate a few days back?) I wisely spent part of that moolah on this real cool glass. It has a selection of great Cartman quotes on the back, as follows:
  • Screw you guys
  • Holy Crap, You Guys!
  • FOOD!! I HAVE TO HAVE FOOD!!
  • Is this cool or not? I can't tell.
  • Yes, the fireman is very magical. If you rub his helmet, he spits.
  • So we won't go to hell as long as we eat crackers?
  • Oh, that's so immature.
  • Oh, this guy is so gonna burn!
  • So, who put his hoo hoo dilly in your cha-cha?
  • Dude! You....You Don't just chop off someone's fireman!!
  • Lucky for us my Mom is a total lush.
  • I wasn't sleeping. I was just thinking really hard.
  • Somebody's bakin' brownies.
  • After I'm on television I'm gonna be totally famous.
  • Cartoons kick ass.
  • I love your salty, chocolate balls, Chef.
  • Oh Kick ASS. I wanna have a bris.
  • Now that's what I call a sticky situation.
  • Lying kicks ass!
  • I am so pissed off right now.
  • Nobody is splicing nothing from Fluffy.
  • They didn't do anything to my ass! It was just a dream!
  • Ok, that does it. Screw this, I'm going home!
  • Respect my authority!
  • Get your ass to jail!
  • I'm a bigger lesbian than you!
  • Dude, weak, man!
  • Stop calling me piggy!
  • I'm not fat, I'm big-boned.
  • I only know how to do it doggy-style.
  • Yeah, Yeah, do you like to rock?!
  • I am the toothfairy, my child.
  • They are safely concealed in the depths of my ass.
  • I suppose your ass smells like a spring morning.
  • I want my Mommy!
  • Kyle's Mom is a bitch.
  • Kick Ass!
  • SWEET.