Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Ow!

My alarm goes off every morning at 6:30. I hit snooze and then at 6:48 it comes back on, and I listen to Bob & Sherri talk about the "morons of the day". It is often hilarious. Today it was just crazy. A man found it difficult to remove his contact lenses, so he kept them on for a YEAR. He applied drops to his eyes frequently. (duh) When his vision started failing, he decided to put in ANOTHER pair of contact lenses. When it continued to worse, he put in a THIRD pair of contacts.
I wear contacts, they are daily disposables, and round about 10pm or so, my eyes are KILLING me and I have to remove them. How on earth could someone wear them for a YEAR????
Well when the man finally went to the eye doctor, the lenses had GROWN INTO his eyes and had to be surgically removed. OMG. Moral of this story: remove your damn contacts.