Friday, February 01, 2008

Pam is keeping me busy at work

How old will you turn in 2009?
41

Do you think you'll be married by then?
I sure hope not.

What do u look forward to in the next 4 months?
getting some

Do you like to say "i told you so?"
I prefer to say "you're a dumbass"

Who was the last person to call you?
Some guy who found my underwear

Do you prefer call or text?
text

Do you have any pets?
Don't make me go there

What were you doing at 1:30 am?
dreaming

What were you doing at 3:00 am?
still dreaming

What is your mood?
I'm bouncing all over the place

How many houses/apartments have you lived in?
5

How many city/towns have you lived in?
3- Otway, Chapel Hill, Atlantic Beach

Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
bare feet for me personally, but you need to cover up your nasty ass feet

Are you a social person?
No I am a recluse and I'm writing to you from a big hole I dug in my backyard.

What was the last thing you drank?
crystal light

Whats your favorite color?
lavender

What are you doing for your next birthday?
getting laid I hope

Do you like coffee?
in the morning

Do you have an iPod?
yes

Do you date someone who smokes?
I'm single at the moment but he better be smokin hot

Would you date someone who was addicted to drugs?
no thank you, guess that rules out 99% of the available men down east.

Where would you go on the first date?
out to eat, a movie, and then hot animal sex followed by a snack.

Ever regretted breaking up with someone?
No only that I had not done it sooner.

Have you ever dated someone more than once?
yeah I'm an idiot.

Do you miss any of your exes?
Yes but my aim is getting better.

Whats your biggest turn on, NOT physically?
sense of humor, intelligence

Last time you got flowers?
a few months ago from stalker

Do you like cuddling?
for a little while, then leave me the fuck alone and go home

Do you hold grudges?
no I just pet them

Do you regret dating anyone?
yes everyone I've ever dated

Hugs or kisses?
can we skip foreplay I'm in a hurry

Are you happier single or in a relationship?
single but I've only dated complete losers

Whats the most important thing in a relationship?
the size of his penis

How important are looks?
I'm not picky, if he can walk upright he's ok with me

Would you rather date someone who was SUPER-hot or someone who was SUPER-nice?
super nice sounds gay, I'll take super hot

Do you stay friends with the people you date?
No usually after I try to kill them, they don't like me as much anymore... funny.

Would you date someone A LOT older or younger than you?
Can I date both simultaneously and let the old guy pay for everything while I screw the young one?

Have you ever been lied to?
everybody lies