Friday, September 19, 2008

relationship survey ala Tigger

NOW YOU HAVE TO DO IT, OR YOU'LL NEVER BE WITH
THE PERSON YOU TRULY LOVE,
AND BE HONEST (:
DON'T CHICKEN OUT (:



1) Single, Taken, Crushing, Heartbroken?
single

2) Are you happy with that?
hell no

3) Would you kiss your ex?
James? I wouldnt let him kiss my ass

4) Have you ever had your heart broken.

oh yeah

5) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is ok?
only if my life is at stake.... WTF?

6) Do you want kids?
If I was with the man of my dreams and did not have to work I would consider it, always wanted a hairy little boy....but Pat Mustard won't return my calls.


9) How Many?
I have 2 already

10) If someone liked you right now would you want them to tell you?
Get in line ROFL

11)Have you ever fallen completely in love?
yes

12? 13? they must have been naughty questions

14) Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
yes if you have something to celebrate

15) Do you believe in yourself?
most of the time

16) Have you ever broken a heart before?
yes

17? *invents new question* Do you like cheese
why yes, yes i do

18) Do you believe in long distance relationships?
is it too late to quit this survey?
nothing is impossible, is it? distance just complicates everything

19?) another naughty question that has been vanquished

20) From a scale from 1-10 how much do you like the person you LIKE?
Since Pat won't return my calls, I will say 5

21) Do you think the one u like/love will repost this?
no he is busy out delivering dairy products