Saturday, September 13, 2008

Buttmuffin the Sequel...coming soon!

Buttmuffin the Sequel...coming soon!
Current mood: fluffy
Category: fluffy Life

Yes people I am hard at work on the next thrilling installment...I know everyone was just dying to know what happened after the cliffhanger ending of Buttmuffin The Movie. You will soon find out... but first, I know I have a lot of new readers who perhaps have no idea wtf I am talking about. Or perhaps some old readers who were too lazy to be bothered reading it the first time. So if you don't want to be one of the few people who don't know wtf is going on....take the time to do your homework and read the one, the only, the original, the award-winning Buttmuffin Movie. Also, if you read it, I will give you a cookie and a gold medal.

I would like to add that this originally started as just a joke, but became so much fun that it turned into an actual script...(by Part 3). My personal favorite moments: love scene with Matthew (Part 7 ) the next day at Matthew's place (Part 9), What Everyone is Reading (Part 11), Dr House (Part 12) and the Dream Sequence (Part 13).

Linkies:
The Cast
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16

myspace comments
Doug

I already read it.Can I have my cookie and medal now?LMAO Can't wait for the next installment.

Posted by Doug on September 13, 2008 - Saturday 6:10 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

of course you can! Me too, I have no clue what is going to happen!
I better get to work.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on September 13, 2008 - Saturday 6:12 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Belladonna

Were there 16 parts? I don't remember it being that long. It was so much fun, so it went by quickly, I suppose.

So a sequel, huh? Well, I've come up with some possible titles for your consideration:

"Buttmuffin Returns"
"Meet the Muffin"
"Buttmuffin Reloaded"
"The Wrath of Buttmuffin"
"The Tao of Buttmuffin"
"The Muffin Who Shagged Me"
"The Godmuffin"
"The Muffin Strikes Back"
"What Would Buttmuffin Do?"

Now, for all my trouble, I'm expecting at least two cookies....
xxx

Posted by Belladonna on September 13, 2008 - Saturday 6:27 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Hmmm I am really liking some of these ...I will give you three cookies!

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on September 13, 2008 - Saturday 6:29 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Simon Truebrit

Anything to do with movies will get my attention, and Belladonna's title suggestions are all great! Here are a few more.

THE BUTTMUFFIN IDENTITY.
RAIDERS OF THE LOST MUFFIN.
B FOR BUTTMUFFIN.

and a golden oldie re-make,

THE MALTESE MUFFIN!

Posted by Simon Truebrit on September 13, 2008 - Saturday 9:42 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

The Buttmuffin Identity is actually pretty close to an idea I had for the script! hehe

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on September 14, 2008 - Sunday 5:30 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Rhoda Whitehorse

Oh how we NEED some entertainment in the form of a new BUTTMUFFIN MOVIE!

Please may I not be evil this time? I have become the upholder of truth and goodness and I am now RHODAWOMAN... so being evil would really spoil all the good self promotion I have been doing.

Thats if Im in it at all... *says humbly but secretly crosses fingers behind back*

Posted by Rhoda Whitehorse on September 14, 2008 - Sunday 1:02 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Well if you remember Rhoda, in the end of the first movie you were all loved-up and being sensible....except for once a month when you must go make mischief.
Of COURSE you will be in it! Love the new pic BTW.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on September 14, 2008 - Sunday 5:31 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Chickwah

I'm very excited about this. May I suggest a couple of possibilities?

"Day of the Muffin"
"I am Muffin"
"The King and Muffin"
"Nightmare on Muffin Street"

I still haven't got over having all these famous stars in my friends list.

Posted by Chickwah on September 14, 2008 - Sunday 2:15 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Great suggestions Margaret!! Maybe you will be a star this time around! *jules says mischievously*

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on September 14, 2008 - Sunday 5:33 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Chickwah

OMG! OMG! OMG!

"I'd just like to thank my parents, my friends, my . . . . . . . " oh sorry. Am I being a tad previous?

Posted by Chickwah on September 14, 2008 - Sunday 6:58 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Lorraine

Glad to hear you have your creative head on again Jules. Wondering if you might do a 'chick flick' this time:)))

Here are some suggestions:

1. Buttmuffin Actually.
2. You've got Buttmuffin.
3. Truly, Madly, Buttmuffin.
4 The Muffin wears Prada.
5. Little Miss Buttmuffin.
6. In Muffin's shoes.

Posted by Lorraine on September 14, 2008 - Sunday 6:16 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Haha How on earth am I ever going to pick one??

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on September 14, 2008 - Sunday 6:23 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Buttons Xavier McNubbin

I better be in this one, dammit. After the effing Pedro got to write a best-selling novel...that wanker.

Posted by Buttons Xavier McNubbin on September 14, 2008 - Sunday 7:59 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Tracy

cookies and medals! SWEET!

Posted by Tracy on September 17, 2008 - Wednesday 5:11 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

hehe I try to please.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on September 17, 2008 - Wednesday 5:12 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]