Friday, March 11, 2005

The Demise of a Doomed Relationship


Posted by Hello
October 8, 2002 - March 11, 2005 R.I.P.

To all those who tried to tell me, to those who have listened to me patiently during previous breakups, to those who bit their tongues as I made one wrong decision after another, I say: you were right. After playing the blame game all day today, (does anyone ever win that) and having a bit of a cry, I have now reached some inner peace. There are always two sides to a story but ultimately one person was wronged more than the other, and that was me. Thank you friends for all your support during the past few days, I would have lost my mind without you. Tonight I am going out to eat, tomorrow its shopping with some friends, and tomorrow night I have been invited to a party. I have discovered that I have a lot of friends who were waiting patiently for me to come to my senses and I am sorry that I neglected them so long. To err is human, eh? I have also compiled an awesome song mix to listen to. Check it out:

Ultimate Breakup Mix- Movin On

Hole in my Head- Sugababes
Goodbye to You- Michelle Branch
I will Survive- Gloria Gaynor
It's Over Now -Deborah Cox
Leave -Matchbox 20
I Never Loved You Anyway- The Corrs
Shitlist- L7
Bye Bye- JoDee Messina
Here's a Quarter (Call Someone Who Cares)- Travis Tritt
Blame It On Your (lying cheatin)Heart- Patty Loveless
Stronger- Sugababes

A Little Time- The Beautiful South
F.O.D. (Fuck Off and Die)- Green Day
Believe -Cher
Don't Come Around Here No More- Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers

After I Bury You in the Backyard - Jennifer Contreras
Don't Shed a Tear -Paul Carrack
Goodbye -Save Ferris
Alive -Heather Nova

My Way- Limp Bizkit
See Ya -Atomic Kitten

Song for the Dumped -Ben Folds Five
Special -Garbage
There You Go- Pink

Wish Me Well (Go to Hell)- Bouncing Souls
You’ve Made Me Stronger -Regine Velasquez
Whatever -Jessica Andrews
Searchin My Soul- Vonda Shepard