Monday, March 05, 2007

I'm full of shitz and giggles

NOT. Well I tried the lexapro for a total of 3 days. By the third day, I hadn't slept any of the previous nights, what with the constant leg movement and twitching and even though I was severely tired my mind was racing. Then came the worst part: Dizziness and nausea. I felt like I had way too much to drink and the room was spinning and I could spew at any moment. This went on all night Wed and all day Thursday. I almost called in sick on Thurs I felt so bad. Looked it up online and I had all the side effects listed, except for sweating. Also found a forum online where I discovered in most women, it causes weight gain. Geez that is just what I need. Needless to say, I said the hell with this and quit taking it. I will just have to try meditation and exercise and holistic remedies for PMS cause I cannot take that crap.
In other news, my 15 yr old daughter got her permit on Friday. Let the fun begin. Thank God for xanax. We saw her school's musical rendition of Once Upon a Mattress, which she helped paint the sets for. It was quite good but way too long and at the beginning of the 2nd act Alex passed out on my lap and when she is asleep she weighs about 15 lbs more than usual. So I was squirming and trying to get comfy with a passed out 6 yr old laying all over me. Saturday I took the kids to Walmart where I somehow managed to spend $370 (yikes!) on basic necessities and some food, and also to the salon where Lauren got all her hair chopped off. It looks cute on her. We cooked crab legs Sat night which were soooo yummy. Sunday I slept all day. Literally. I went to bed at 4am, slept til 1pm, got up for 2 hours and then laid back down at 3pm and slept til 730pm. I guess I needed the rest. Anyway I am back, I think the lexapro is finally out of my system, and I am off to read everyone's blogs and catch up.
toodles.