Monday, February 04, 2008

pam is at it again

1. What are you thinking about right now?
I'm trying to levitate a banana with my mind

2. Whats your myspace song and why?
theres a whole bunch of songs, cause I like 'em

3. Who do you miss the most?
My ex but like I said previously, my aim is improving, I'll get that sum'bitch yet

4. Who do you think about the most?
Mr Buttons

5. Whats your mood?
moderately neato

6. If you turned your TV on right now what channel would it be on?
Cartoon, probably

7. Is anything bothering you?
my shoulder hurts and I have cramps so yeah.

8. Ever played a sport?
kitten juggling

9. Favorite cartoon movie?
South Park the movie

10. Who's your hero?
Silent Bob

11. Which friend were you last with?
my imaginary one, Fred.

12. Are you listening to music?
there's always a tune playing in my head

13. Are you ready for Valentine's?
Meh.

14. Who's gonna be your Valentine?
Fred.

15. Kate Spade or Channel?
I think whoever wrote this meant CHANEL...what a dumbass! haha

16. Pink lemonade or regular lemonade?
Pink

17. Friends or family?
I have to choose between the two? Friends definitely.

18. Country or rap?
I like country rap. "bitch better get yo ass out my cornfield, YO! my pickup truck's empty and my dog is dead, but theres a john deere tractor out in dat shed...so hop on dat ride and we'll go down the road, theres a party to Otway, yuh know it fo sho"

19. Athletic or lazy?
lazy.

20. What do you put on first eyeliner or mascara?
I put eyeliner on one eye and mascara on the other simulatenously to save time

21. Are you close with your parents?
they're deceased

22. Do you have a facebook?
yeah but I freakin hate it!

23. Are you single?
yes.

24. Do you have plans for this weekend?
haha YES BoB party and some other things Mwah ha ha ha

25. Do you have a cell phone?
razr

26. Are you a texter?
Yeah well used to be no one texts me anymore...*waaaa*

27. What grade are you in?
2nd but I'm gonna pass this year.

28. Do you have a crush?
Yes

29. Who can you tell anything to?
Fred.

30. Are you an only child?
I wish.

31. Parents divorced?
No deceased.

32. Who are you closer to?
I was close to both of them

33. Who cant you live without?
Bill Murray

34. Do you want to get married?
He would have to be fucking amazing so, probably won't be happenin

35. Future job?
spa critic

36. Favorite animal?
porcupine

38. Are you hard-headed?
yeah and I like to ram people like a bull for fun

39. Do you get mad easily?
at pms time, back away slowly

40. What are you supposed to be doing right now?

and still more...

1. if i looked on your bed what would i find?
stuffed animals and maybe a cat

2. What is your favorite band?
Timmy and the Lords of the Underworld

3. Are your underwear and socks folded in your drawer or just thrown in?
thrown in

4. Sleep on your back or stomach?
side, I wish I could sleep on my stomach but I have big 'uns

5. Are you a cuddler?
for small periods of time, then go the hell home

6. What would I find if I looked UNDER your bed?
nothing my mattress is directly on the floor

7. Something that happened today that made you angry?
lauren missed her bus

8. What were you doing before this survey?
eating lunch

9. What will you do after the survey?
probably another survey that pam has sent out :P

10. Marriage or living together ?
neither just some lovin on weekends

11. What shirt are you wearing now?
green sweater

12. Do you sing?
all the time.. tra la la la la la la

13. Do you de-label your beer bottles?
don't drink that crap!

14. Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
I like to keep everything bottled up until I explode in a fire ball full of rage, taking out innocent civilians along with my enemies

15. Is there something you regret and wish you could take back?
I want my youth back

16. First thing you do when you wake up?
scream Nooooooo like Darth Vader

17. Ever had surgery?
No but I am getting a breast lift after I lose weight, I want my boobs pointing at other people not the ground

18. Last argument you got into was with?
my imaginary friend, he said these pants made me look fat

19. Do you tend to rip the paper off water bottles?
no, is this a popular hobby?

20. What's one good thing about the person you like?
hilariousness

21. How long does it take for you to fall asleep at night?
not very long usually

22. Current song on myspace?
a bunch of songs

23. When you shut off your alarm clock, do you tend to fall back asleep?
yeah I hit snooze and continue to sleep in 10 minute intervals until the last possible moment

24. If you were given the chance to take care of a monkey for a weekend would you? I already do, its called ALEX

26. What are you looking forward to in the next few months?
meeting Laurie and Melissa Sat night, after that who knows. The world is my oyster and I'm ready to shuck! hehe

27. It's midnight. Who are you texting?
Stalker

28. It's Wednesday afternoon, where are you usually?
At Hooters dancing on the bar

29. Honestly, if you could have ANYONE in the world, who would it be?
John Krasinski would be my first choice, then Jimmy. :P

30. Your Christmas list consists of?
sex

34. How do you feel about your hair?
I'm glad I have some

35. What time do/did you wake up for school or work?
6:14, 6:24, 6:34, 6:44, and finally 6:54.

37. If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move?
Guatemala.

38. How much do looks matter to you in a guy/girl?
Like I've said before, if he can walk upright and has a penis, he'll do.

39. What's the greatest thing that happened to you today?
Saw Pam's mommy at the gym and she didn't recognize me cause I lost weight hahaha.

40. How many best friends do you have?
billions.