Friday, June 13, 2008

survey king?

Name something that made you frown today?
someone told me to smile and I rebelled.





How do you feel about being the age you are?
I feel great, here squeeze me.





Kiss with your eyes open or closed?
depends what the guy looks like.





Are you rich?
will that help me get laid? YES VERY



Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
myself...it sounds fun to be weightless


What were you doing at 7:00 AM?
hitting the snooze button..or something naughty.




What were you doing 1 hour ago?
had just walked in the door





What ipod do you own?
video 30gb and a shuffle for the gym



What was the last thing you said aloud?
MOJO NO!



How many different things did you drink today?
oh geez water, orange juice, iced tea, margarita, long island ice tea, jello shot, and a tequila slammer. typical day really.





Are you ticklish?
try it and DIE



Is success in your future?
If I could read the future, I wouldn't be sitting here filling this out would I? I would be spending my time doing something USEFUL and life fulfilling.







Are you a heavy sleeper?
Not really unless I had a really good one...in which case I am OUT COLD



Was today a good day? Yes it was pretty good!





What are you listening to? Austin Powers on the telly



Does someone like you right now?
I think so....although I was only mentioned twice in his blog tonight.







Who is the last person you had a deep meaningful conversation with?
Mr Buttons. He sees right through the windows to my soul. Feel free to add him, you won't regret it.







Where is the last place you went?
Olive Garden, Petsmart, Sams Club and Best Buy.







Your favorite romantic movie?
Sliding Doors





Is there something you will never forget?
Hmmmm I can't remember



How is your hair?
I just asked and it said it is "fine thanks for asking"








Who was the last person you took a picture with?
The Easter Bunny



What were you doing at midnight last night?
Pondering the future and what it will bring.







What does your last sent text say? I LOVE YOU JULIE! (its from Alex)





Do you wish on 11:11? Shit its 1142 I missed my chance.







Have you ever played naked twister?
No but I'm up for it, if you will let me wear a bra. Its essential trust me.





First thing you notice of the opposite sex? Adams apple, hands, smile... if you are missing all three you are out of luck with muffin



How do you feel about Valentine's day?
It has always sucked in the past but I am ever optimistic.






Can you keep a secret?
theres one way to find out.





So what's on your mind?
whirled peas



Which shoe do you put on first?
whatever one is closest to me



Favorite colour(s)?
lavender, red, pink



Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a C?
*thinks long and hard*
Not that I can remember.






Have you ever hated someone, but ended up being friends with them?
Yes my ex's gf




Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Alex, yes.




Is it easier to forgive or forget?
I can't remember, but I want to hurt you real bad.





Do you laugh a lot?
We got kicked out of Olive Garden if that is any indication.






Are you happy with that?
that? what are you pointing at, I can't see?


Do you believe in love at first sight?
Not yet


Do you want kids?
No but I have a couple if you want some.






Last thing received in the mail?
inflatable man...roger needed a break



Are you random?
cottage cheese.






Have you ever hurt anyone when you were mad?
yes and you've been warned.




If someone liked you right now would you want them to tell you?
YES GO FOR IT! The worst that could happen is I would laugh and say " AS IF!"





What's the last thing you said out loud now?
I can read the questions silently believe it or not.






Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
yes if I was fucking married...geez rub it in why dontcha




Do you believe you can change someone?
their location maybe but thats about it.








Something you dislike?
my entire body from the neck down



Do you have trust issues?
I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.