Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Anything for Francie...ala It is not complicated

Are you dating the person you texted last?
carbon dating. Can't be too sure nowadays people lie about their age.










Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
Depends on the context of the situation and the surroundings. In bed, its cute. In a public restaurant, its disgusting.












What do you want right now?
to poke my left eye out and rinse it off and put it back in.













What was the last song you listened to?
Handbags and Gladrags- Stereophonics







What did you do yesterday?
ate too much and listened to ric too late...*yawn*










What are you excited for?
SOFTBALL IS OVER! YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!









Have you ever had your heart broken?
not broken just slightly dented. I popped it right out.









Do long distance relationships actually work?
As long as the two people have no idea what the other one is doing and aren't too nosy.



:P








Next thing you'll spend money on?
bath products? Wild guess.
















Are you afraid of the dark?
no it is the light that frightens me...














Are you afraid of falling in love?
Not really I have a big helmet and three parachutes.

















Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
Mr T. I can't help it.

















Spell your whole name without an A,s,e,f, and r
jul







What was the last compliment that you received?
ric said I was adorable








Do you forgive and forget?
what did you do?







Do you believe in perfection?
john krasinski..... I mean no I don't.















How many close friends do you have?
several..i wish we were CLOSER











What is your brother's name?
Jerry AKA BUD












Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
yes but secretly I want them all real bad.












Would rain actually stop you from going somewhere or ruin your plans?
only if I was wearing paper.













Who was the last person you rode in a car with?
my kids and Roger. He wanted ice cream so I let him tag along.















Is anything bothering you?
mY FREAKIN EYEBALL











What are you allergic to?
stupidity. and sulfa drugs.















Has anyone told you a secret this week?
ric told me way too much last night. ...hes got issues.









Peace. Out. Fo. Sho.