Wednesday, June 11, 2008

WRITE EXACTLY WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND, AND DON'T CHANGE

I'm tired of:
having to get myself off...can't someone else do it for a change? Also I need some chores done.





I am listening to:
the voices...they are all talking at once so its confusing.





Maybe I should:
join a zydeco band

I Wish:
I was home in my pool floating and relaxing with a margarita in one hand

Chocolate is:
the devil

I have lost respect for:
my breasts.



Your lives aren't over, why are you giving up now!!?!?!?

I last ate:
filet mignon and lobster with butter, and some fluffy rolls and a big salad.




Just kidding but thats what I want for supper. Have it ready when I get home.





The meaning of my display name is:
I have a big juicy berrylicious butt.





Right now I'm craving:
hot animal sex.





I will always remember:
I forget.





Love is:
what keeps Hallmark in business.





Today:
is Hump Day and yet there is no humping going on.





Tomorrow:
I shall start anew!!!!!!!


I get annoyed:
people look at me or breathe in my general direction.






QUESTIONS

Is your hair wet
not my hair, no.






Is your cell phone right by you?
YES THANK GOD!


Do you miss someone?:
Roger. He is spending the week with his mom in Taiwan.





Are you wearing chap stick?:
no lip gloss called Sexy MotherPucker. I couldn't resist buying that.






Are you tired?:
of my life, yes.





Are you wearing pajamas?
I wish.





Are you mad:
completely.





Are you upset?:
no I have given up my dream of being laid....yeah right who am I kidding.





LASTS:

Last beverage?
tequila shot on way back to office

Last phone call?
ric last night then telemarketers at work

Last kiss?
alex thank god for her.





Last time you cried?
a few days ago when I was looking at pics of Jimi's dog who died.



I am a wuss!

HAVE YOU EVER:

Dated someone twice?
once is plenty

Been overseas?
yes UK

Lost someone close?
yes lauren hid in the clothing rack at belks one time


Been drunk and threw up?
a few minutes ago

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
lavender, red, hot pink

THIS MONTH HAVE YOU:

Made a new friend ?
I've befriended them but not made them

Fallen out of love?
*raises eyebrow*

Laughed until you almost cried?
yes

Met someone who changed your life?
yes he was riding a moped...

Is there something you want to tell someone?
your page is gay.





You're really upset; who is the first girl and boy you go to?
Donna....hmmm can't say Ric cause he would probably be the cause, so I'll go with jimmy

Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
unfortunately it does a little....*ric deletes account!*

Can you do a split?
brb...
*limps back over* ow. ow. ow. ow. ow.




yes.






Last person you texted?
ric

Have you been to New York City?
yes I went last week to buy a doorknob

Who is the last person you added to your contacts list in your phone?
Alex (she is getting her first cell phone! god bwess)

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
ric

Do you think you've have made a difference in anyone's life?
yes who doesn't enjoy muffins?

Have you ever tattooed anyone's name on you?
Hell no thats the KISS OF DEATH

How many piercings do you have?
three one ear, 1 in the other

Which year has been the best so far?
haven't had it yet


Ever found more than a dollar in a random place?
$20 in my vagina.





Last time you laughed really hard?
lauren's face she made the other day was hilarious

When is your next road trip?
July

Do you know anyone addicted to anything?
yes you know who you are.






Do you know anyone who was born in another country?
yeah

Where is your pet(s) right now?..
lying in the hammock chillin, or out in the yard

What color phone do you have?
gray

What outfit do you have on at this exact moment?
capris, shirt, flip flops

What is the natural color of your hair?
red

What are you doing tomorrow?
I'm going to be a pirate!

Does a heartbreak feel as bad as it sounds?
what about childbirth?

Have you eaten popcorn in the past 48 hours?
yes I was bad.





What happened at 8:00 am today?
I slithered out of bed and slunk into the bathroom

Do you need to say anything to anyone?
yes.



Get a grip, man!


What were you doing at 7AM?
sleeping

How do you feel?
squishy.