Saturday, May 31, 2008

#1507 From the Survey King

1.



First thing you wash in the shower? whoever is standing in front of me

2.



What color is your favorite hoodie? I dont have one

3.



Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? alex? of course.




4.

Do you plan outfits? Not really this is why I'm always late


5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? squishy...here you feel for yourself.





6.



Whats the closest thing to you thats red? my hair

7.



Do you say aim or a-i-m? A-i-m


8.

Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
it was one of my scary dreams...I was outside and a thunderstorm was approaching, and lightning was striking all over the place.

I was trying to get back to the house



9.

Did you meet anybody new today? the guy who made my hot dog


10.



What are you craving right now? Some good sex! - I 2nd Dougs answer

11.

Do you floss? constantly in the car



12.



What comes to mind when I say cabbage? ma petite chou chou

13. When was the last time you talked on aim? ages ago...



14. Are you emotional? Not as much as ric.





15.

Would you dance to the taco song? taco song? *raises eyebrow* perhaps, do I get a taco after?



16.



Have you ever counted to 1,000? Yes every night when I'm doing my kegels.



17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I lick it real good.




18.

Do you like your hair? No it is impertinent



19.

Do you like yourself? whats not to like????IM FABULOUS



20.



Have you ever met a celebrity?
I slept with the guy who makes the doughnuts

21.



Do you like cottage cheese? Quit talking about my thighs

22.

What are you listening to right now? the hum of something battery operated



23.



How many countries have you visited? 4

24.



Are your parents strict? they are deceased so no

25.

Would you go sky diving? NO But I want pics Doug!

26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? if he is buying and I can make fun of him, sure.




27.



Would you throw potatoes at him? nooo I like potatoes a lot

28.

Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? my vagina



29.

Have you ever been in a castle? yes I went in a bunch on my 1st trip to England



30. Do you rent movies often? Netflix all the time but sadly end up watching them alone...



31.



Who sits in behind you in your math class? wtf


32. Have you made a prank phone call? No doug won't give me his number.





33.

Do you own a gun? a stun gun and it just hurts for a second



34.



Can you count backwards from 74? yes I am smart like that

35.



Who are you going to be with tonight? NO ONE DAMMIT

36.



Brown or white eggs? Brown

37.



Do you own something from Hot Topic? yes

38.



Ever been on a train? Yes on my way from London to Weymouth in England

39.



Ever been in love? Love is for suckers. And lollipops. I am a muffin.



40.



Do you have a cell-phone? yes call me.



41.



Are you too forgiving? try me.



42. Do you use chap stick? yes Im obsessive about that...cherry flavor.





43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? Hmm...not getting laid I know this much.

:P



44.



Can you use chop sticks? Yes

45.



Ever have cream puffs? no...I do not like cream filled stuff.

haha oh nvm i just thought of something

46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? unfortunately.

I prefer HAPPY MOVIES



47.

What was the last question you asked? WHAT IS THE SCORE?!??!



48.



What was the last CD you bought? I bought PS I Love You Soundtrack on Itunes

49.



Boys or girls? big strong burly men lots of them

50.

What is your bus number for school? I did not ride the bus



51.

Is your hair curly? no it prefers Larry



52.



Last time you cried? Drama Day (Thursday)

53. Ever walked into a wall? every day.

Hey it works for harry potter dammit!



54.



Do looks matter? send me full body pics and I'll tell you

55.



Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? yes a roxy handbag

56.



Have you ever slapped someone? yes jamie

57.



Favorite time of the year? fall

58.



Favorite color? lavender

59.

Are you sarcastic? MOI???



60.



Do you have any tattoos?one butterly


61. The last person you held hands with? Alex.

Thank God for her or I would have to put NO ONE on all these



62.



Do you sleep with the TV on? Hell no

63.



Where was your default picture taken at? South Park Colarado

64.



Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? No I don't waste time hatin

65.

Do you like your life right now? It needs improvement



66.

How often do you talk on the phone? since meeting ric, a lot (well make that LISTEN) :P


67.



What is your favorite animal? koala

68.



What was the most recent thing you bought? hot dog and a pickle

69.

Do you have good vision? in one eye, the other one was injured in the Horrible BJ Incident of 2002



70.



Can you hula hoop? I haven't tried in 20 yrs but I hope so

71.



Could you ever forgive a cheater? No

72.



Do you have a job? Yes

73.



Can you handle the truth? maybe...no....be nice

74.

What are you wearing? low cut brown peasant blouse, and brown capris



75. Have you ever crawled through a window? yes until jimmy installed those bars.