Sunday, May 17, 2009

32 ?'s

Lets see how many people delete me this time!

1.what bill do you hate paying the most?
IRS, the greedy bastards!

2.Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Arby's. And actually I was alone.

3.If you could go back and change one thing, what would it be?
I should never have been born... The Muffin Effect

4.Name of your first grade teacher?
How is that relevant? Don't make me kill you.

5.What do you really want to be doing right now?
Fuzzy Bear

6.What did you want to be when you grew up?
at least 5'

7.How many colleges did you attend?
3 if you count the online ones for World Domination Skills and Becoming a Priest

8.Why did you choose the shirt you have on right now?
the voices told me to.. plus it matches the pajama pants

9.What are your thoughts on gas prices?
you are boring me, I will terminate you soon.

10.If you could move anywhere and take someone with you, where and who would it be?
Righteous man- a hut in Fiji. that was easy

11.First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
Time to make the muffins

12.Last thought when you fell asleep?
that felt nice

13.Do you miss being a child?
I am the same now...still waiting for sex as well too

14.What errand/chore do you despise?
torturing people for information

15.What is your fave cartoon character?
Cartman

16.Favorite thing to do at night with a girl/guy?
I can't name just one. You gotta be kidding.

17.Have you found real love yet?
brownies.

18.When did you start feeling old?
how did you know that was his nickname??

19.What do you get every time you go to Wal Mart?
the urge to destroy all of mankind in an unparalleled explosion

20.Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
You're asking the wrong person. I just want him to drag me into his cave for a few hours

21.What's your drink?
Roofie Surprise with a Twist

22.Who from high school would you like to run into?
with my car? I can think of a few.

23.Worst relationship mistake you wish you could take back?
ALL OF THEM

24.What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Jackie Stallone. I'm dieting.

25.Inside or outside?
I'm easy. Where do you want to do it?

26.Have you ever crashed a vehicle?
Yes I was running down some high school pals like you told me to..

27.Last book you read?
Learning to Love Yourself (it came with a free massaging wand)

28.Do you have a teddy bear?
several.. the last one I got says I ♥ Fuzzy lol

29.Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
Zimbabwe

30.Do you go to church?
No I worship him nightly from my very own room, in fact you may be able to hear me saying OH GOD YES

31.Would you rather start a new job or a new relationship?
both and soon please

32.How old are you?
I'm terminating you now.