Tuesday, December 30, 2008

tuesday's gone with the wind..

Promise to be honest?
I promise to be me

Who was your last text from?
fuzzy bear, he wubs me *giggles*

When is the next time you’ll kiss someo​ne?
It better be soon

Last thing you drank?
Honey Chamomile Tea

What is the last thing you said?
Alex did you eat that??

What color are your eyes?
like an irish stream

What would your name be with the first three letters of your first name and the first three letters of your last name?
kisars

If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
hahaha nice one Paul.. I want a righteous man covered in nutella

When is your birthday?
feb 19th

Do you think you’ll be married in 10 years?
princess cut on platinum, size 7. I'm waiting.


How many children do you want?
Take mine please

What are your plans for the weekend?
nothing yet... *looks at phone*

If you could move right now would you?
And abandon my kids and pets??
*whispers* just give me the word...

Are you happy with the way things are going now?
I have not had sex in nearly 17 months wtf do you think?

Do you have any plans for tomorrow?
working, then crying at midnight because I only have a damn cat to kiss

Do you like being in pictures?
NOOOO and I'd like to thank my sister Rita for taking a pic of my ass Sun night!!!!!!!!!! and no, you can't see that pic don't bother asking!!

What do you currently hear right now?
Lauren and Alex playing the wii

Where will you be in an hour?
in the tub, reading...

What are you supposed to be doing right now?
having sex with a righteous man

Ever been in an ambulance?
yes..but my opponent was in a hearse ;-)

Is your heart broken right now?
nope

What are you looking forward to in the next couple months?
becoming invincible

Do you think you would make a good wife/husband?
if all they want is amazing sex then yes... if they want me to cook and clean too, well then no.


Is your myspace profile private?
no I welcome new minions!

Have you kissed anyone in the past week?
if I had I would not be sitting here doing a bulletin

When was the last time you saw your ex?
my last ex? 16 months ago

Do you believe in love?
yes...

Do you think relationships are even worth it?
yes

Do you have trust issues?
Fill out this form, sign it and notarize it, and then I'll tell you.


Who did you last tell a secret to?
Fred. He said I was mental.


Who else is in the room with you?
Mr Buttons

Would you rather go to a party or go out of town?
I'd rather go to an out-of-town party

Are you with someone who worries too much?
Mr Buttons is so unconcerned.


Honestly,if you could go back 3 months and change something would you?
Yes I would not have got a razr if I had known I'd be doing 1000 texts a month

Is there anybody you wish you could be spending time with right now?
mmmmm YES

What is your first and Real name?
Julie

Who was the first person you talked to today?
Alex, she was semi-conscious at the time

Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
Alex's father.


Is there someone on your mind that shouldn't be?
Clive. He rang earlier. I must get over him.


Did you have a good day?
It started off crappy, then it got better, then it got crappy again, and then it got real good :-) but its not over yet.. I hope the pattern does not continue