Thursday, December 25, 2008

from santas lil elf Paul

from santas lil elf Paul
Body: Have you ever made out against a truck?
not lately

Do you think the last person you kissed is nice?
Alex? no she is eVIL

Who did you last talk to for longer than 10 minutes on the phone?
FuzzyBear

Ever kissed a brown haired, blue eyed person?
I plan to in a few months :P

Your thoughts on long distance relationships?
they suck

When was the last time you cried?
I had a meltdown a few weeks ago... putting up tree+merlot+sad xmas songs

What are you looking forward to in the next week?
sleeping in

Do you have a best friend?
some are better than others but I don't like to rank them :-)

Think of the person you'd like to be with the most right now, when did you last see them?
I haven't!

Who were the last people you ate with?
Lauren and I went to Outback last night

Whos your bestfriend that makes you laugh the most?
Jason

Do you think your first love affects the way you go on with life?
WTF that was ages ago

What do you do on the weekends?
Normally I dont get out of my pajamas...*lazy cow! says Jason*

What do you think of during sex?
well it depends.. if its good I am thinking OMG don't stop... and if its bad I am thinking ehh maybe I should fake it?

Your most exciting sex has been with?
I am under a gag order,sorry. In 10 yrs I will tell all.


Have you ever been high?
I am right now. High on your love baby.


If you had to name your child after a car, what would you name them?
Probe. I like verbs.


What's a word that rhymes with "tower"?
shower.


Did you see Saw 5 in theaters?
No yuck!!

Do you sleep with any stuffed animals?
*blushes* maybe

Do you like Beyonce's new song "If I Were a Boy"?
never heard it

What's the first thing that comes to mind when i say "cheerleader"?
Walk this Way by Aerosmith

If someone gave you 100 dollars, would you spend or save it?
buy lush products

Any plans for tonight?
Just chillin and playing wii

Who was the last person you e-mailed?
Doug

Is your hair up or down right now?
LMFAO@Paul.. my hair is up right now, I was just eating a big sausage.


Think back to March, how was your love life then?
ha!! very funny ...kiss my ass.


Who was your last missed call from?
Dumbass

Why didn't you answer?
He drives me insane.


Do you have a friend that has a kid?
yeah most of them do

When was the last time you saw your biological father?
my dad passed away in 2006

Has anyone of the opposite sex sang to you?
not lately.


Do you know anybody who was abused?
a few of my friends

What are your plans for the weekend coming up?
Oyster Roast at Buds on Sat.. Fri going out to eat with sisters

What's your biggest fear?
my ass wont stop expanding

Name something great that happened today:
I had a nice text this morning ;-) thank you baby

Is something bothering you?
I'm alone on Christmas day doing a bulletin.. surely there is something more fun I could be doing?? LMAO

What was the last thing you spent your money on?
Food last night at Outback...

Have you heard a song that reminds you of anyone today?
All I want For Christmas is You... fuzzy wuzzy lol