Wednesday, May 06, 2009

muffinology

muffinologyShare
Wednesday, May 6, 2009 at 9:23pm | Edit Note | Delete
Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your name
followed by "ology".

♥ FOODOLOGY

1. What is your salad dressing of choice?
when I'm a good girl: raspberry vinagrette (esp love Annie's brand)
when I'm bad: ginger dressing at any Japanese restaurant.. omg

2. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Blue Moon Bistro in Beaufort

3. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Mexican food.. with a margarita :-)

4. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
mushrooms, veggies, cheese...

5. What do you like to put on your toast?
unsalted butter and Bonne Maman four fruit jam. or a righteous man.

♥ TECHNOLOGY

1. How many televisions are in your house?
an embarrassing amount.. but I won most of them..I think 5 or 6?

2. What color cell phone do you have?
Black

♥ BIOLOGY

1. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
right

2. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
two children... well I pushed them out really..unfortunately they made me take them with me when I left

3. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
my ass off the floor

4. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Not yet but it sounds like fun

♥ BULLOLOGY

1. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Yeah if it is soon, so I can spend all my money :-)

2. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
With a name like Buttmuffin McNubbin?? Nothing can top that!

3. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Yes I would do lots of things for large sums of money.

♥ DUMBOLOGY

1. How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
a gazillion plus one.. old navy had a sale one year

2. Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
Every day, story of my life. I have a guilty face

3. Last person you talked to?
myself, but then I pissed myself off so now we're not speaking

4. Last person you hugged?
myself in pilates. It was not the best. I was sweaty.

♥ FAVORITOLOGY

1. Season?
Fall

2. Holiday?
this past April when I went to England.. oh yeah.

3. Day of the week?
Saturday

4. Month?
April 2009

♥ CURRENTOLOGY

1. Missing someone?
Not anymore, I got a missile launcher

2. Mood?
Sore

3. What are you listening to?
the missile launcher warming up.. such a soothing sound.

4. Watching?
Pirates in my Pants

5. Worrying about?
Do I really have a problem or can I stop if I need to?

♥ RANDOM-OLOGY

1. First place you went this morning?
Zimbabwe

2. What's the last movie you saw?
Wolverine.. Hugh Jackman has a nice butt too lemme tell ya

3. Do you smile often?
its an eVIL smile

4. Sleeping alone tonight?
I WISH... could I trade Pooh Bear for Fuzzy Bear please?

♥ OTHER-OLOGY

1. Do you always answer your phone?
If you are worthy I will answer.

2. Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
Someone who is about to die.

3. If you could change your eye color what would it be?
greener

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
I don't go to sonic but I'd add vanilla if I did

5. Do you own a digital camera?
yes

6. Have you ever had a pet fish?
Yes we have a few goldfish. They are severely depressed. I just threw some prozac in there *fingers crossed*

7. Favorite Christmas song
Swiss Colony Beef Log

8. What's on your wish list for your birthday?
More sex

9. Can you do push ups?
Erin makes me.

10. Can you do a chin up?
Not likely

11. Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
I try not to think too much it makes me thow up

12. Do you have any saved texts?
Yes, hehehe and no you can't see them

13. Ever been in a car wreck?
quite a few and sometimes I just arrive at the scene and lie down in the road

14. Do you have an accent?
MOI?

15. What is the last song to make you cry?
Shake Your Groove Thing

16. Plans tonight?
soaking in a bath full of epsom salt

17. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Yes, went through a bad depression after losing my dad and going through a breakup at the same time

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
I ordered some step aerobics dvds to do at home

19. Have you ever been given roses?
yes back in 1972

20. Current worries...
Will Ian finish the time machine on schedule or will I have to terminate him?

21. Current hate right now?
Anyone who stands in my way

22. Met someone who changed your life?
Dr Shakardian who performed the operation :-)

23. What song represents you?
Big and Chunky- will.i.am

25. Name three people who might complete this?
If I could predict that, I'd be buying lottery tickets or something

26. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Yes I would have a very long talk with the young muffin...

27. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
My shortest relationship was 3 yrs.. 3 yrs of PURE HELL

28. Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
ears and a butterfly tattoo on my tummy

29. Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?
Perhaps. I have the rope, duct tape and chloroform doused rags in the back of the car.

30. Does anyone love you?
Everyone loves me. Or else they die.

31. Ever had someone sing to you?
Yes, then they took him away

32. When did you last cry?
the first three days back home from my vacation.. it SUCKED to be home

33. Do you like to cuddle?
YES PLEASE!! for awhile, then roll over and sleep.. then wake me up and cuddle some more :-)

34. Have you held hands with anyone today?
Alex

35. What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
I believe that was my Police phase

36. Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
A mix.. most are fairly new. I get bored easily then adios muchachos

37. Do you like pulpy orange juice?
yes and if you drink it all, prepare to die.

38. What is something your friends make fun of you for?
being horny