Sunday, May 10, 2009

really long survey

copied from Facebook which is where I hang out all the time now.. if you want to know more about me you should add me on there :-)
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=609035888&ref=profile

on with the survey


Sunday, May 10, 2009 at 9:22pm | Edit Note | Delete
What do you want more than anything in this world?
my own planet, but in this world I'll just settle for a righteous man

Are you a player?
I'm a lover baby

Last time you felt physical pain?
I can't remember, I've been floating outside of my body for several weeks now

Last time you felt emotional pain?
whilst watching Role Models earlier today

Who will be your next kiss?
I cannot predict such things!

Do you miss anyone from your past?
No, he was from the future and he said he'd be right back

Do you hate anyone?
No I just have them terminated then I don't hate them anymore

Anything you would change about your life right now?
yes where is the righteous man?? *looks at bed.. where Alex is cutting her toenails* *sigh*

When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
saturday at 9pm, I was in my residence. And I don't know anything else about her disappearance so leave me the hell alone!

Anyone jealous of you or anything you have?
I was sad because I had a big ass until I met the man who had no ass. And even he wasn't jealous of me.

Current mood?
blerghy blech mucky bleh
sorry I was eating taffy.. I feel wonderful

Would you run around your neighborhood at night without a shirt for $500?
Hey I do that every night and no one ever pays me!

To get with someone of the opposite sex, have you ever faked being drunk?
no but I faked being sober

Which one of your friends would you swap eyes with, if you had to?
Margaret has amazingly gorgeous blue eyes!

Are you mad at someone right now?
I dont get mad, I just terminate you.

Did the last person who hurt you apologize?
No, he said: "shut up, you love it"

Is the last person you hugged older than you?
No he is ageless. and imaginary.

Do you think you have made anyone happy recently?
well he was smiling when he dropped me off at the airport

What are you excited for?
alex finishing cutting her toenails

Have you ever made out against a car?
I know it looked like me but that was my evil twin.

Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?
I find that pam and a big spatula usually works pretty good

Who was the last person you talked to last night before you went to bed?
Clive Owen

Do you think its wrong to have sex before marriage?
fuck no you gotta try the merchandise before you buy it! a few thousand times at least, and then maybe you get something in writing saying you can return it and get your money back..and then I still am not sure if I wanna buy it. Let me try it a few more times first.

Do you think you will ever get married?
well I took a facebook quiz and it said I would in 4 yrs so I'm 99% sure it is going to happen

Have you ever seen the last person you texted completely naked?
no, not completely ... he had socks on

Do you want to see somebody right now?
a righteous man holding a big..... wad of cash

Do you like being single?
the lack of sex is disturbing

Would you ever get your nipples pierced?
you get your balls pierced and then ask me

What were you doing at 8 this morning?
drooling on my pillow

Has someone ever spread a nasty rumor about you?
no it was a very nice rumor, about how sweet I am... and its not true!

If alcohol were banned, what would be your reaction?
that is the most ridiculous question ever *hic*

Have you ever tried your hardest and then gotten disappointed in the end?
that is the story of my life! Seriously thats the name of my autobiography.

Is there anything you wish you could say to an ex?
oh yeah

Are you easy to get along with?
fuck you if you think I'm not!

Have you ever thrown up from drinking?
no usually its from eating

Is there anyone you would do anything for?
I'll do anything for love, but I wont do THAT

Is there a friend you can't stand?
Yeah she likes me to sit cause she is real short.

Has anyone ever called you an alcoholic?
don't be ridicorussshhh *hic*

Have you ever had a friend who had an eating disorder?
I think Lorraine has a chocolate problem. I've offered to help her by eating some of it for her, but she grabbed it all and took off.

Do you get shy around the guy/girl you like?
no, not at all. he/she gets me, and I get him/her.. and his/her name is Pat.

What's your opinion on pot?
its bad, now give it here and I will dispose of it... and the proper method is by burning it....in this pretty vase that has a hole on the side

What will people say at your funeral?
thank God she lost the weight, cause she sure doesn't have enough friends to carry THAT casket hahaha

Would you give kissing lessons?
No, I'm done giving out lessons.. I want to be taught a few things.. ;-)

Would you rather pierce your tongue or lip?
how bout I pierce your heart with this spear?

If given the chance and you wouldn't get caught, would you try heroin?
thats ok I am high on life.

Is your heart broken right now?
I hope not I need it for erin's class.

Do you think that marrying your 3rd cousin is okay?
it is perfectly natural here in North Carolina.

Your phone rings, what do you say?
fuck who the hell is that

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
no, its Pat.

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
I have a million reasons to smile and a billion ways to make you beg me to stop

Do you care if people hate you for no reason?
Yes. I will give them a reason, dammit!

Is there someone you will never forget?
I have tried, and spent thousands of dollars. Damn you.

Did you have sex today?
*evil glare*

Think back one year ago, were you single?
*pulls out gun*

Do you miss anyone?
*shoots*

Have you ever kissed someone even though you knew they were dating someone else?
yes their boyfriend paid me and asked to watch.

Have you ever been in a situation where you had to be around your ex?
identifying his body at the morgue

Have you ever been sent to the office at school because your outfit was inappropriate for school?
yes but I dont see anything wrong with my gerbil costume.

Does anyone completely understand you?
they think they do, but they have no clue. mwa ha ha ha ha ha.. de doo doo doo

What's usually colder, your hands or your feet?
whichever is closest to your warm body

If some random person proposed to you right now, you'd say?
I'd say tell me more, oh random person

You just drank 15 shots,what would you be doing?
humping the dog and singing showtunes

What is important to you as of right now?
finishing this quiz ffs

Do you like competition?
I crave it... bring it on I say!

Do you want children?
I need them for my factory. Their hands are smaller and can fit inside the machinery better.

Do you believe you can change someone?
Pat says No.

What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
that feels nice