Sunday, May 24, 2009

fun with song titles

Using ONLY SONG TITLES from ONE artist, cleverly answer these questions:

It was hard to pick one artist.. but for some reason The Police popped into my head so I'm going with that one..I picked two songs for some of the questions :-)

1. Are you a male or female: Be My Girl - Sally

2. Describe yourself: Every Little Thing She Does is Magic

3. How do you feel about yourself: De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da

4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Deathwish/Truth Hits Everybody

5. Describe your current boy/girl situation: The Bed's Too Big Without You/Hungry for You

6. Describe your current location: Behind My Camel

7. Describe where you want to be: Wrapped Around Your Finger

8. Your best friends are: Voices Inside My Head/Someone to Talk To

9. Your favorite color is: Darkness

10. You know that: When The World is Running Down, You Make the Best of What's Still Around

11. What’s the weather like: Invisible Sun/Shadows in the Rain

13. What is life to you: Message in a Bottle

14. What is the best advice you have to give: Don't Stand So Close to Me/Rehumanize Yourself

15. If you could change your name what would it be?: Masoko Tango