Thursday, November 27, 2008

xmas survey

1.

Wrapping paper or gift bags?
I photocopy my butt, and print out tons of copies. Makes great wrapping paper.


2.

Real tree or Artificial?
Real trees make me sad. Trees should be growing in the ground. Not chopped down for amusement.
*cries*


3.

When do you put up the tree?
Usually right after Thanksgiving.


5.

Do you like eggnog?
Not really but if it is mostly rum then yes


6.

Favorite gift received as a child?
Hmmm easy bake or lite brite?


7.

Hardest person to buy for?
I need a 2nd job to provide Lauren with the gifts she wants. That child is killing me.



8.

Easiest person to buy for?
Me. Lush. Lush. More Lush.



9.

Do you have a nativity scene?
Its like a barnyard in here, yes.


10.

Mail or email Christmas cards?
I hand deliver the cards, and you have to find them somewhere on my body.



11.
Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
panties from the fat old neighbor man.. creepy


12.

Favorite Christmas Movie?
Love Actually or The Holiday, or Serendipity... omg there are so many good ones!

13.

When do you start shopping for Christmas?
November


14.

Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
No, that is too risky. You could give someone something that they gave you! the horror.



15.

Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
I make the most amazing popcorn balls.



16.
Lights on the tree?
they're purdy


17.

Favorite Christmas song?
Swiss Colony Beef Log- Cartman



18.

Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Stay home but I WISH I was traveling somewhere else!


19.

Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's?
of course

20.

Angel on the tree top or a star?
star



21.

Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas Eve


22.

Most annoying thing about this time of the
year?
Being single definitely sucks this time of year. And this will be my 3rd year... I really miss having someone around to cuddle and love, and who will put crap together for me.



23.

Favorite ornament theme or color?
I tend to love blue decorations on the tree....and blue or white lights.



24.

Favorite for Christmas dinner?
a hot man dipped in gravy

25.

What do you want for Christmas this year?
a righteous intelligent funny man who adores me


26.

What will you do this Christmas?
sit home and cry and probably drunk dial my ex's