Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Victoria can KEEP her secret.


Posted by Hello

I have been reading you girlies extolling the virtues (SILK, CHRISTINA)and problems (SADIE,KATHY) of wearing sexy lingerie (yay to all those who extolled the wonder that is COTTON). Some say it makes one feel powerful, sexy, ALIVE and men love it. (They are but lapdogs drooling at spiked heel feet) Well, I applaud all you ladies who can wear corsets, bustiers, garters and the like. They are sexy and flattering if worn properly by well-proportioned women and of course if you look good, you feel good about yourself. I myself am a chubby 'comfort freak' and I can't abide anything tight, lacy, complicated or wedgie-inducing. (And if my bf doesn't like it, he knows exactly where he can go..sorry luv.) I sleep in oversized soft cotton pjs every night. I shave my legs, tweeze my eyebrows, paint my nails, exfoliate, slather green gobbledy gook on my face to draw out impurities from my pores, buy expensive perfumes, bath gels and lotions, but I draw the line at lingerie. Maybe if I lost half my body weight I would consider it for special occasions...but at the present time I don't think so. You can move the flab around and shove it in, but it's going to come out somewhere. And great blobs of fat poking through holes in fishnets is not appealing to anyone.