Tuesday, March 22, 2005

actually there are lots more than three




1. I spent thirty-five minutes last night typing up something amusing for my blog, hit PUBLISH just as the internet connection was lost and everything I had typed was GONE. F#*& YOU, ROAD RUNNER!
2. Blogger says I only have 5 posts in my blog, and the most recent ones are from October 2004. Obviously this is not right, Geez I have like 50. Is anyone else having this problem? When are they going to fix this shit?? GRRRR.
3. I am PMS-ing, I have the migraine from hell, and of course, as I have stated before, whenever I feel awful my boss gives me 5,001 things to do. If I had a sharp knife, he would be no more. ARGH.
4. I have to pick up my daughter at school, pick up my other daughter from her grandma's and be at the gym by 5:30 for Lauren's appt with the fitness manager. Since I get off work at 4:30 this means I am going to be hauling ass to get there on time. Did I mention I feel like crap?
5. I need some good prescription drugs but I don't want to go to the doctor. Why can't they sell good stuff OTC. OTC stuff sucks.
I know there are more things to list here, but right now the sharp pain over my left eye has interfered with my ability to think. Let's hope the rest of the day improves.