Friday, March 18, 2005

whips and whatnot


Song for the Day: Only You- Yaz (from the Napoleon Dynamite Soundtrack). Yay to cheesy 80's synth songs!!

If I ever opened a 'fun' shop for adults, I would call it Whips and Whatnot. It's catchy and fun to say. Come on down to Whips and Whatnot where the customer always comes first. *grin* We would have lots of buy one get one free sales and offer discounts to people who have recently divorced or broken up with that special someone. :)

I borrowed (stole) this list from Tanya at the Conv. Corner at Sweepsheet:

The Top 10 Things You'll Never Hear A Woman Say
10. What do you mean today's our anniversary?
9. Can we not talk to each other tonight? I'd prefer to just watch TV.
8. Oh, this diamond is way too big!
7. For our honeymoon, let's go hunting up north!
6. Can our relationship get a little more physical? I'm tired of being just friends.
5. Does this outfit make my butt look too small?
4. Really, please don't stop for directions, I'm sure you'll be able to figure out how to get there.
3. Is that phone for me? Tell them I just left.
2. I don't care if it is on sale, $300 is too much for a designer dress.
1. Hey, get a whiff of that one!


Since I am a real honest to goodness redhead, I thought this was real funny.
A gorgeous young redhead goes into the doctor's office and says that her body hurts wherever she touches it. "Impossible!" says the doctor. "Show me." The redhead takes her finger, pushes on her left breast and screams, then she pushes her elbow and screams in even more agony. She pushes her knee and screams; likewise she pushes her ankle and screams. Everywhere she touches makes her scream. The doctor says, "You're not really a redhead, are you? "Well, no" she says, "I'm actually a blonde.""I thought so," the doctor says."Your finger is broken."
hehe

Fun links of the Day:

hey this guy can GET DOWN *said in Barry White voice*
http://www.glumbert.com/media/dancewhiteboy.html

LMAO!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5962258322