Tuesday, March 15, 2005

my fragile little mind


I'm not having a good day. I have discovered a few things in the past 24 hours:
1. When you only have one pair of clean pants, and you're wearing them, something really bad is going to happen to them.
2. Lauren needs glasses. 20/40 :(
3. The eliptical machine at the gym is fun AND works your butt real good.
4. Alex can only be amused for 5 minutes per activity. I have printed out 74 coloring sheets from Disney.com.
5. My boss always makes a lengthy list of near-impossible tasks for me on a day in which I feel completely awful. find files from 30 years ago? no prob. *sigh*
6. I can really relate to the lyrics of
this song.
7. I need some sleep bad.
8. Celebrities like ugly portable hairless dogs. Is this because they don't want dog hair on their nice designer clothes? No that can't be right, they dress like shit.
9. The outside of a potato burrito is not indicative of the inside temperature.
10. The harder you try to forget something, the more it keeps bubbling to the surface of your brain. Yet the stuff I need to remember can't be found in there. buy more post-its.