Wednesday, February 06, 2008

pam never stops

BULLETIN TIME AGAIN... PAM KEEPS EM COMIN 1.Have you ever taken a shower with another person?
not lately

2. Who ended your last relationship?
that girl he was fucking in Delaware... I'd like to thank her.. hehe I PITY THE FOOL!

3. When was the last time you got in trouble with the police?
Jimmy has a restraining order on me, but I won't be stopped!

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
googling myself..I'm naughty

5. Are you any good at math?
as long as none of my piggies are severed

6. What was going on in your life, one year ago today?
I had started seeing asshole again *kicks self*

7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
more like infamous

8.Have you ever wanted to model?
they wanted me to be a foot model, offered me the big bucks. But as usual I did something stupid instead.

9. Have you ever been in love?
love is for SUCKERS!

10. Where is your mom?
Heaven I hope

11. Have you ever kissed in the rain?
No but he sweated on me so its similar

12. What's one thing you wish to change about yourself?
my boobs are depressed

13. Are you spoiled?
Heck yeah I'm nearly 40, WAYYYY past my expiration date.

14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
No I prefer to create obscene sand sculptures and then sit back and watch the parents shielding their children's eyes hehehe

16. What is outside your back door?
Narnia

17.Do you have any plans for Friday?
Swimming at gym, out to eat afterwards

18. How many brothers/sisters do you have?
1 normal sister, 1 mean brother, and 1 sister who's special

19. Do you have a secret crush?
No its pretty obvious...right there on the 2nd shelf of the fridge

20. Do you keep in touch with your exes?
Only one and he's fucking driving me insane cause he's the biggest asshole that ever lived

21. Do you dislike anyone right now?
YES JAMIE WALDO

22. Something you are excited about?
Party Saturday night! and Spamalot in April!

23. What is your favorite flavor of Jello?
tequila

24. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?
are you kidding? My parents aren't even alive. I give myself 5 more years if I'm lucky

25. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group?
Sex addicts anonymous

26. What kind of winter coat do you have?
I hate coats!

27. What are the songs/movies that reminds you of an ex?
Anything about potheads reminds me of Jamie, STUPID movies remind me of Dondi, and movies about liars/cheaters remind me of James. I need to just remain single forever....shit.

28. Can you tie a cherry stem with your tongue?
no but I can crack a walnut with my vagina

29. What do you wanna do with your life?
I wanna live it

31. What did you eat yesterday?
the usual diet food :P

32. Who was your first best friend?
Cyndi

33. What's your least favorite class?
History- me 2 it was BORING

34. Who was the last person you ditched class with?
April

36. What was the last compliment you received?
WOW you've lost a lot of weight!

37. What extracurriculars are you in?
Potpourri for the Homeless, Underpants for the Elderly, and some Sex Addict Groups

38. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Contacts

39. What's the last movie you watched?
Evan Almighty, It pretty much sucked

40. Which friend lives the closest to you?
Tracy lives next door

41. Are you on any medications?
Jimmy thinks I should be.

42. What's your favorite thing to do?
you guys know what I'm gonna write here hahaha

43. Do you regret dating someone?
ALL OF THEM

44. What are you doing tonight?
working out at the gym and then chilling at home

45. When did you stop believing in Santa Clause?
apparently right now. thanks a lot.

46. What annoys you?
square things. everything should be round

47. Whats the next vacation you're going on?
Italy I hope

48. Do you have anything bad on your phone?
I probably have some raunchy texts on there

50. Does your myspace song have any significance?
i just like 'em