Friday, May 30, 2008

survey Kings #1506

1.



Is anyone mad at you?
jimmy is a little peeved cause I haven't returned The Stuff yet. Keep your tighty whities on, dude! Geez.






2.



When was your last kiss?
I have no recollection.






3.



Who's the first person you'd call if you won the lottery?
My ex and then I'd say go to hell and hang up.



tee hee



4.





Do you have a fish tank in your house? yes I have all kinds of tanks and cages. Its a fun place to visit.





5.





What is your ring tone?
I have a different one for each friend.





6. Do you delete people on MySpace when you're mad at them? Ric and I take turns deleting each other. Its my turn now!!! Yay! Be prepared for drama next Thursday.







7. What color is your pillowcase? White with tear stains.






8.





Nearest green object ? the ginormous plant

9.





What color shirt are you wearing? Black

10.





Who do you trust the most? myself

11.





What color is your phone? underneath its steel gray, but I have monet's waterliles as a cover.



:-)

12.





What's on your tv? a coupla cats

13. Do you forgive people easily? Friday is a day of forgiveness after the Thursday Drama of the Week.





14.





What did you do today? Put a bunch of crap on ric's page, and did a little work.





15.





Last person to IM you? Doug
16.





Last person to comment you? Jas
17.





Who do you text the most? Ric, and it isnt much cause he is too cheap to text back.. no one freakin texts me.





18. Could you find an umbrella in your house if you needed one? Are you kidding? When I die they will be lucky to find my rotting corpse in that place.







19.





Last song you heard? Crazy on rics page

20.





Want any tattoos you dont have? muffin on my hiney

21.



Are you wearing a belt? a chastity one apparently


22.





Do you play the lottery? No I haven't even been doing my sweeps WTF is wrong with me. I've lost my drive to get more stuff.





23.



Last text in your inbox?
U coming?


24.



Last thing you broke?
I'm hoping to break my vow of celibacy real soon


25.





Do you smoke? Not cigs

26.





Last present you received?
some stuff on mothers day

27.



Anything on you hurt?
my shoulder, whats new!



28.





Do you wish people who put GoofyAuction questions on surveys would choke on there own spit? FUCK YOU GOOFYAUCTION

29.





Quote something? A hard man is good to find.





30.





Ever do something really awful to someone?
I told ric to STFU


31.





Last thing you ate? Veggie sloppy joe, salad, banana

32.





Plans for tomorrow? softball games at 12 and 2...then no plans whatsoever ...waaa

33.



Anyone in the room with you? Mr Froggie


34.





Miss anyone? Yes

35.





Know someone that's lying to you? Everybody lies~ Dr House

36.





Walmart, Kmart, or Target? TARGET...but jimmy lives at Walmart, he loves that freakin place.



WTFE!

37.





How close did you ever come to getting a nose ring? ewwww

38.





Anything you wish you were doing right now? Getting laid!!!!! I 2nd Doug's answer.





39.





Talking to anyone right now? myself and *I* am getting on *my* nerves.





40.





Last thing you bought? some sexy underwear

41.





Whose birthday is next? Lauren's bday is coming up, she'll be 17..and I've instructed her NOT to accept jimmy's add request. Pervy old man.





42. Next time you plan on drinking? Sat night hopefully.







43. Fondest memory of your childhood? Any time I was with my parents.







44. What are you compulsive about? You guys know this....



45. Anything you'd change that happened in the last 2 weeks? I would have been nicer to someone who is very fragile.







46.



Markers or crayons? crayons, pretty pink and purple ones



47. Where's your phone? in my panties set to vibrate...call me!


48. Do you have any big summer plans for 2008? Busch Gardens...perhaps someone will come visit me while I am in VA??? hahaha