Sunday, June 15, 2008

realisation survey

I’ve come to realise that when I talk:
I never get a chance cause rics always talking



I’ve come to realise that, when I love someone:
they should consider themselves fortunate it doesnt come easy


I’ve come to realise that I need:
a new pump for roger. he is slowly deflating. it is sad.






I’ve come to realise that I’ve lost:
my mind.

mwah ha ha ha ha ha



I’ve come to realise that I highly dislike:
advertisements


I’ve come to realise that when I’m happy:
everything tastes real good.

whatcha cookin for supper?



I’ve come to realise that money:
goes out a lot quicker than it comes in. rut roh.




I’ve come to realise that people:
are dumb.





I’ve come to realise that I will always be:
online...me and doug, on msypace. Long after everyone else tires of it.





I’ve come to realise that the last time I cried was:
hormone related.




I’ve come to realise that my cell phone is:
very quiet today.




I’ve come to realise that when I woke up this morning:
I would accomplish nothing. oh well.






I’ve come to realise that I sometimes expect:
perfection. which is impossible. Sorry.





I’ve come to realise my best guy friend:
ric- has weird sleeping patterns. He is still sleeping and its nearly 8pm. WTF.


jimmy- has a sunburned ass. tee hee. and he is full of excuses.


doug- has a sweet side and also a clever one...the ups thing last night was hilarious.


chilli- always surprises me..be glad when he returns from the festival.


byron- is a cheeky bugger.

heard from mary lately?


I’ve come to realise that when I get on Myspace:
I can't seem to get off of it.




I’ve come to realise that today:
I am paying the price for typing too much yesterday. Shoulder=owie.





I’ve come to realise that tonight:
I will not be getting laid.

boo hooooooo




I’ve come to realise that tomorrow I will:
be devising a prank on someone special




I’ve come to realise that all I really want:
is to be worshipped. Thanks guys.