Sunday, June 15, 2008

Survey from Katt by way of survey king

Was the last person you kissed physically attractive?
yes Roger is pretty cute. See his album in my pics.




Do you currently have a hickey?
I haven't had a hickey in 20 years LOL.



Who was the last person you talked to on the telephone?
Donna. Ric is unconscious today.




What do you hope to do this weekend?
I will say next weekend since this one is already gone. I hope someone will come over and make sweet love to me. I will leave the door unlocked.





What were you doing at 7:00 this morning? Snoring and drooling and dreaming I was on freakin myspace. I wish I was joking.




What are you seriously wearing?
I never wear anything seriously. except an expression of disbelief.




Have you ever driven without a license?
No



Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
Buttons did it.





Do you have hairspray in your hair? yuck! I always like my hair to be touchable, strokable, you can run your fingers through it or grab it and pull it. OH dear god I need a man.





Have you ever in any way been betrayed by a person you trusted?
Yes and he went to my page last night. Ha.






Do people ever make stupid mistakes when spelling or saying your name?
Yes my name is not JULY



Do you drink tea?
Oh yeah I love iced tea at restaurants and hot tea before bed.






Did you ride in someone else's car today? Unfortunately no. I didn't make out in any cars either.





What do you like on your toast? clotted cream and raspberry jam...oooooh wait, no nutella!!! ooooh actually I want both.





Do you watch the news daily?
NO I am trying desperately not to kill myself.




Is anyone on your bad side right now?
*Turns around and looks* nope.






Do you like to press the coin return button on everything for free money?
this is a random question! I bet Jimmy does.






What jewelry are you wearing?
my penis necklace.






Do you clean when you’re upset?
No that would be a very good excuse not to do it. I have lots.







What day of the week did your birthday fall on this year?
I've tried to block that memory.





Are you wearing socks?
yes piglet ones that have fitted toes.






Would you ever dye your hair blonde?
NOOOOO I would look albino!



Have you ever seen "Phantom of the Megaplex"?
Never heard of it. I bet Jimmy has seen it though.








Do you still get Easter baskets?
No one cares enough to send me one. In the past anyway.








When was the last time it snowed? 6 yrs ago.

*waaaaa*




Are puddles the best part of rain?
No thunder.... and lying in bed listening to it and then making mad passionate love all day.

*waaaaaa*






What's the closest thing pink?
my vagina.






Are you into anyone?
I wish someone was INTO me. I wish it very deeply.

:-)



Do you know anybody named Eric?
I used to have a massive crush on a guy named Eric in college...he was so cute and shy and nerdy. He finally kissed me one night, then the next day he pretended nothing happened. GRRRR. He married some ugly chick.





Are your nails painted? toenails, always.





Who's the last person on your missed calls list?
Donna she called me at 130 am this morning but I had JUST GOTTEN OFF THE PHONE WITH RIC after THREE HOURS of talking to him, so I was PASSED THE FUCK OUT.





Would you rather have a red or green apple?
I like fuji or those crisp ones I forget the name.





Can you make brownies without having to look at the direction?
But thats my favorite reading material!!





How late did you stay up last night?
130 am.

RIC's FAULT! If only there was a better reason than TALKING



What was the first thing you thought when you got up?
OWIE



Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
its quite possible.





Where is your father?
I hope he is in heaven eating lobster but honestly I don't know.





Who are you listening to? the fish tank is making lots of noise



What's the fifth text in your inbox say?
Guess what I am touching?




What high school did/do/will you attend?
East Carteret home of the Mariners



What were you doing at 11pm last night?
in bathtub listening to the sounds of ric.





Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed?
RIC geez he ought to be happy with this survey!



Is there anything that you are craving right now?
Do I honestly have to say it AGAIN??





Have you ever started a sentence with "No offense, but...?
I have a restraining order against you.




Have you ever been arrested?
Not yet. I feel like being bad though so who knows.




Have you made a mistake this past week?
Yes I have been a piglet.






Are you happy?
Pretty much although I wish I had done something useful today.




Are you happy with your life right now?
It needs more sex and less talk.






What was the last movie you saw? Sweeney Todd.




What do you need to be doing right now? Getting laid! I'm leaving Dougs answer.