Monday, September 01, 2008

carmens long ass survey

Are you cheating on someone right now?
I'm single but I have never cheated on anyone

Are your parents divorced?
they were married for 50 yrs

Would you ever get a tattoo?
yes i have one

What's your mood?
grumpy

Did you enjoy your weekend?
not really

Do you regret doing something today?
waking up

Are you slowly drifting away from someone?
not sure

Who is the last person you told a secret to?
fred

Are you going to be home alone tonight?
I wish

Who else is in the room with you?
buttons and fred

In winter, would you rather wear jackets or hoodies?
I hate coats I am hot blooded

Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
yes

How long can you go without your mobile phone?
I am not a big talker

What are you doing tomorrow?
working or should I say, going to work.



Ever kissed someone else's girlfriend/boyfriend?
no

What is one place you would love to visit?
Italy


Do you like your music loud or at a reasonable level?
In the car, loud.



Who were the last 4 texts messages you received from?
Buttons. He is bitching about the litterbox again.



Next vacation you're going on?
Thinking about booking a Broadway trip one weekend

Do you like scary movies?
yes

Would you rather stay home all day, or be out and about?
home

Last thing you purchased?
Icehouse cd and some Albert Brooks movies from Amazon

How many speeding tickets have you gotten?
two

When was the last time you swam?
yesterday

Do you keep your closet organized?
haha

How do you make headaches go away?
masturbation

What would be the best gift someone could get you right now?
I want a lover who won't drive me crazy, someone who'll thrill me, and then go away!

What movie are you waiting to see in theaters?
Twilight

Have you played on the Wii yet?
No but I want to

How many piercings do you have?
3

What is your favorite drink?
Yes I like Pina Coladas, and gettin caught in the rain

How often do you say the F word?
constantly, its how I answer the telephone

Where will you be 2 hours from now?
Zimbabwe

Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with an A?
Hmmm.....no but I had sex with him

Where is your girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife at?
they are all over at my neighbors having an orgy

Can you make yourself sneeze?
yes actually, just call Ric

Have you ever passed out?
yes once from the flu and once from drinking

When is the last time you saw number 1 on your top friends?
Whenever she wants something, otherwise she remains hidden in the dark recesses of the VORTEX OF DOOM (end of the hallway, on your right)

Have you ever wanted to be a firefighter?
No but I'd like to do one

What are you stressed out about?
being in pain

Is your dad over the age of 40?
he passed away

Do you have siblings over the age of 21?
yes they're all old but I seem to be aging in reverse

Why did you last cry?
last wednesday, I was hormonal and a dog smiled at me

Do you think your wasting your time on the person you like?
I hope not, Clive told me he would be in touch

Can you fill this out without lying?
no

There anything you want to tell somebody?
Clive Owen, call me!

Do you think you'll be married in 5 years?
There's no earthly way of knowing
Which direction they are going!
There's no knowing where they're rowing,
Or which way they river's flowing!
Not a speck of light is showing,
So the danger must be growing,
For the rowers keep on rowing,
And they're certainly not showing
Any signs that they are slowing...

Have you ever kissed anyone who's name started with a T?
Ted Danson, this was not recently BTW

Where was your default picture taken?
my bedroom

Do you do your own laundry?
When Ramon is off duty I do

Name some people that made you laugh yesterday?
Fred, my imaginary friend

How late did you stay up last night and why?
10 pm...I was in pain, took muscle relaxers and got in bed with New Moon book

Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Its not a good idea

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Fred, he is right behind me in my display pic

Who is programed to be your #1 speed dial?
My spiritual advisor, Mufasa

Was yesterday better than today?
in some ways yes

Who was the last person you talk on the phone?
Alex

What are you listening to?
my lonely heart beating

Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
none of mine were

Last time you spent the night at someone's house?
Margaret probably, on my way to Florida

When was the last time you were sad?
last week

What are you wearing?
a bunny costume

Where do you wish you were right now?
in the arms of a righteous man

Night out or night in?
wine me, dine me, 69 me

Do you have a boy/girlfriend?
Neither unfortunately

When was the last time you saw snow?
on a picture, it was pretty.



Do you smile often?
yeah, especially if I have something green in my teeth

Do you prefer an ocean or pool?
pool

Who do you like?
Dont know his name but he wears a yellow jacket and drives a moped

How long is your hair?
a little past my shoulders

Who told you they loved you last?
everybody loves me, where do I start!

What color are your eyes?
greenish brown like hen turd

Did you hear that Bernie Mac died?
yes what a random question

Have you ever seen the movie Requiem For A Dream?
No

Do you ever think that someone is going to come in your house at night time and kill you and your family?
NOW I DO!

Have you ever wanted to drink blood?
Umm no.



Have you ever beat the shit outta someone and been proud of what you did?
Yes he had it comin trust me

Have you ever read the book Burned?
No


What does under your bed look like?
pretty good.

It is directly on the floor!

Can you ride your bike with no handlebars?
yes wheeeeeeee

What does your best female friend call you?
hot stuff.



Ever kissed anyone with glasses?
yes

Who's the last person you texted?
Buttons.

I told him to get over it or fork out the money for an automatic one!

Do any of your friends annoy you?
people in general annoy me

Do you think you've gotten prettier since grade school?
yes

Have you seen your best friend cry?
no

Do you and your best friend act alike?
not really she knows how to handle men

Would you rather sleep at a friend's or have them over?
somewhere else

Do you have a hard time admitting you're wrong?
haha yeah I am kinda stubborn

What shoes did you wear today?
flip flops

What color is your laundry basket?
black

Can you skateboard?
no

If someone were to tell you they like you right now, would you care?
If I had a dime....

What's your favorite flower?
daisy