Sunday, August 31, 2008

Deep survey...ala Nealey Pitiful the Poet

1.What is more difficult: looking into someones eyes when telling how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they tell you how they feel?
Both make me uncomfortable, can I just look at his penis instead?

2. Think of the last time you were angry.
Why were you angry?
I was having kinky sex with a righteous man, and then I WOKE UP!!! GRRRR

3. You will die in three minutes.
Last call?
Doc Brown to bring his Delorean pronto!

4.
If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
I want to fly!!!!!!!!

5. You can have one of the following two things: trust or love.

Jules crosses out trust and inserts the word SEX.


6. You are walking to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss told you if you are late one more time youre fired.
Do you save the dog?
I would do anything to save an animal.
And he tells me that every single day!

7.
Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
Yes, Clive Owen, I have your dog. If you ever want to see him alive again, you will come to my house and have rough kinky sex with me for several hours.

(I also sent this to Gerard Butler. Wish me luck.
)


8. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your life.

Do you do it?
Of course I would give anything! Besides its not like my life is very exciting anyway, theres no sex or violence!

9.

Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
Yes friend with benefits

10.

Does sex=love?
Of course not, but sex=fun

11.

Are you old fashioned?
HAHA not quite

12.

Would you marry someone if they were unable to have sex?
WTF are you crazy?

13.

What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
UGH I hate talking about emotions.
Can't we just have sex?

14.

What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up?
masturbation

15.

Romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them?
As in spoken out loud? I have no clue.


16.

If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you have "no regrets" what would you change?
I would have found another home for Moonpie, GRRRR (she went on to have 7 kittens)

17. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window.

WHO do you wish was there with you?
Batman

18.

Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?
Unless it was one of my ex's

19. You are holding onto your grandmother's dying hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff.

You have to let one go to save the other which one would it be?
My grandmother is already dead,.
that was easy

20.

When and how was the last time you told someone how you REALLY feel?
All the time, I am soft and squishy!!

If You had three months to live:
21.

Do you tell anyone or everyone you are going to die?
Yes and quit my job!! yay!!!

22.

What do you do with your remaining days?
Make a Bucket List and do all those things I want to do....with my family of course

23.

Would you be afraid?
No death is easier than life isn't it?