Sunday, August 31, 2008

naked truth survey

Do you sleep in the nude?
only if I am with someone else

Who was the last person to see you naked?
the pool boy, Ramon

Do you prefer sex with lights on or off?
Candles make everything look better

Have you ever taken a non sexual shower with a member of the same sex?
I take baths with Alex but its not fun for me

Would you participate in a wet t-shirt contest or want your girlffriend or wife to?
If anything is going to be wet, I dont want it to be my damn shirt.


Besides yourself, who was the last person you saw naked?
Someone sent me a naked pic but I'm not sure who it is cause there is no face! :P

Would you undress at a nude beach with other people around?
I don't want to go to a nude beach. Have you ever seen one? Its not like the movies..put it this way: most of the people there aren't members of Golds Gym.


Are you naked now?
Of course! I am always naked when I do surveys

Pick a scar and tell us how you got it?
Tongue- fell off swing when I was 6

Do you have freckles or moles?
Freckles, just waiting to be counted by a righteous man

Have you ever been to a dermatologist?
No

Someone dares you to drive naked through a drive-through? What is your reaction?
If it is Arbys I'm in.


Would your reaction be different if they offered you 20 dollars?
Mmm thanks roast beef=good

Who has the most beautiful body: Men or Women?
Women of course! I mean come on be real. :P Its like comparing a Rembrandt to a Picasso.


What non-sexual body part do you find the sexiest?
a man's hands...drives me crazy!!! And adams apple ;-)

Which body part of yours do you wish was bigger?
There is NOTHING that I want to be bigger.


Which body part of yours do you wish was smaller?
All of it?

Do you prefer natural beauty or surgically enhanced beauty?
Facially- natural...those celebs getting botox who can't show emotion on their faces and always look surprised!! its crazy. But I really want to get a boob lift. Poor droopy and saggy
.