Wednesday, September 03, 2008

jennifers survey ala Paul

What did you do last night?
swam, ate, watched sabrina with alex, went to bed

What do you do on the weekends?
Plot revenge, make lists, drink wine and masturbate.


What is bothering you right now?
the disturbing lack of emails today, am I losing it?

Is there a high chance of you going to the movies soon?
67.
8%

Are you listening to music right now?
Just in my head, hmmm its the bee gees

Could things possibly get any better?
YES

Ever kissed anyone 18 or older?
If I said no I would be arrested, right?

Looking forward to the next couple months?
I look backward just to confuse myself

How many true friends do you have that you can tell anything to?
not counting family, Fred, or Roger, I will say 2

What's on your bedroom floor right now?
same thing as yesterday

Are you close with your mother?
up til she died. Since then I haven't heard from her much.


Who was the last person in your bedroom?
The UPS man, I told him I was unable to get out of bed so he delivered the package in my bedroom hehehe

Has anyone ever broken your heart?
No I am indestructible

What was the first thing you thought this morning?
YAY I'm alive!

What are you going to do this weekend?
The usual.


Will you ever talk to the first person you kissed again?
I'd like to think so, he was a great guy.


Where did you sleep last night?
Zimbabwe

Are you happy right now?
Moderately

Do you know anyone thats gay?
No but I could use a gay friend to help me decorate the house.


Where is your boyfriend/girlfriend at the moment?
Good question!!! I'd like to know myself.


Did your last kiss mean anything?
Buttons? Oh yes, yes it did.


Are you in a good mood?
maybe

Do you smoke weed regularly?
unfortunately no. but then again I am trying to stay on my diet so its probably good.


Do you miss your past?
I miss the condition of my breasts when they were in their glory days

Are you dating anyone right now?
No just chasing, but haven't caught anyone yet

Has someone smacked your butt in the past week?
I did, its how I give myself a high five

Would it hurt seeing someone make out with the last person you kissed?
Buttons??? YES IT WOULD.


Have you lost friends in the past years?
I had nothing to do with that, I swear.


If you could change your eye color what would it be?
More green less brown

When's the last time you cried?
a week or two ago....a dog smiled at me

When was the last time you hugged someone?
the UPS guy as he was trying to leave

Where's the last place you went?
I went home, and if anyone tells you otherwise they are lying.


Who was the last person that made you laugh?
Me, I am retarded that way.


How is your hair?
Its wonderful, someone once compared it to the sunlight glistening on an italian rooftop

Have you ever kissed someone that started with a A?
A bastard.


Do you hate the last girl you were talking to?
Me? Well she gets on my nerves sometimes.


Do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
No fred is way too cool. Too bad I'm the only one who sees him.