Monday, May 25, 2009

more reasons for deletion

TY Adriana and Beth may you have many wins this summer except for all the trips to Europe cause they are mine

What's the last article you tore out of a magazine?
How to tame a rowdy redhead in 1000 easy steps.. I mailed it to a friend

If the year consisted of only one season, which would you choose?
the one in which I am getting the most sex, this year- possibly summer

Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
I'd be arrested

Do you like the rain?
yes except when I am wearing tissue paper

What are you most excited about?
Fuzzy Bear's US Tour and also the roast beef sandwich Lauren just went to Arbys to get

Who was the last person you got into a argument with?
the voices, well actually they were arguing amongst themselves I was just listening

Can you handle the truth?
NOOOOO!! tell me nice happy things about rainbows and unicorns and enchanted forests with righteous men wearing towels

Are there some songs you can't listen to because they remind you of someone?
Idiot Boyfriend springs to mind

What was the highlight of today?
That will occur later after Alex goes to sleep

Do you wish you had the chance to tell someone something right now?
Clive, I'm sorry I threw those baked beans at the side of your house.

Who was the last person to make you smile?
Fuzzy Bear with his list of Five Famous Landmarks.. rofl

Has anyone disappointed you recently?
Mostly me, but if I didn't I'd die of shock. Then I'd be disappointed at myself for having died so young. I can't win.

At this moment in time, do you wish you could trade places with someone?
I want to keep my personality but I want it to be inside someone else's body please

What is the best thing that's happened in the past week?
I won $50 gas card and lived through Erin's spin class. A pretty good week.

Is there an A in your name?
Yes, if you can guess how many you get a special treat.

If you could push one person off of a mountain, who would it be?
That guy who charges you a fee to walk up the mountain

Do you want to fix things with anybody?
Well I'd prefer to just watch as they fixed things, here's my list.

Could you go the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
I need more information, re: my lifespan

Do you hate the last person you kissed?
Yes I hate him for being such a damn good kisser. Grrr. :P

When did you have your first serious relationship?
Never. I want a lighthearted fun one.

Do you think two people could last forever?
If you put them in a ziplock bag and froze them, yes.

How many different people of the opposite sex have you really cried over?
Only the one, I was on top and he told me to stop it was freaking him out, so we switched places.

Do you like your life as of now?
I dislike the vast Atlantic.

Do you like Redbull?
*jumps up and down frantically, while shaking head*

Have you had the chicken pox?
I believe so, so you can come rub yourself on me, I am not scared.

Last person you told a secret to?
Doesn't matter, he's dead now.

Who did you last get into a big argument with?
Whoever wrote this quiz.. then I killed them with my bare hands.

Do you have a best friend to lean on?
Nobody is strong enough for that.

Are you happy right now?
Ecstatic. Can't you tell?

Have you ever walked on the beach at night?
Yes its very romantic isn't it. And it's dark and they can't see you throwing the body out to sea.

Who will be the first person you'll call tomorrow?
Depending on how Alex behaves in the morning, either my therapist or my drug dealer.

Do you have a picture of you kissing someone?
Not his lips

What was the last thing you drank?
kool aid with a splash of malibu

Do you want to see somebody right now?
No I want to feel them

Are you wearing socks?
hell no that would be weird since I'm naked

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
myself

What was the first thing you thought this morning?
who's hand is this

Three hours ago, were you touching a person of the opposite sex?
no that would be me

Who made you mad today?
I went mad years ago , whatchutalkinbout

Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
a very reliable Facebook survey said I would.

Do you like pancakes?
whats not to like?

Are you hiding something from someone?
the po po are out to get me

How long was your last phone call?
44 mins :-O

Who was the last person you talked on the phone with?
Paulie

Who is your last missed call from?
my ex

Why did you miss it?
Cause he is an idiot and I hate him

When was the last time you saw the last person you kissed?
April

Are you a loud person?
Mentally yes

Are you okay with making a fool of yourself?
if I wasn't I'd be in for a lifetime of anguish

Is it easy to make you angry?
Well, once a month I get a little cranky. If I hear you breathe I will rip off your head and then do a jig around your headless corpse.

Do you consider yourself lucky?
Very. :-D

Who knows you the best?
Me.

Would you move to another state to be with the one you love?
I'd move to another planet

What do you do when there's someone you like and want to date?
Send them naked pics and hope for the best

How do you feel?
squishy