Tuesday, May 17, 2005

frolicking through happy bunny land



Song for the Day: Don’t Funk with my Heart- Black Eyed Peas
I wonder if I take you home….ode to Lisa Lisa that brings back lotsa memories

Quote for the Day: When I get real bored, I like to drive downtown and get a great parking spot, then sit in my car and count how many people ask me if I'm leaving. Steven Wright.

Interesting searches that led to my site, or geez there are some weirdos online:
1. Ronald McDonald Evil- google.se
2. Evil Ronald McDonald- Google.com
3. Jules clothing- google.uk
4. disney biblical idolism - google.com
5. kittens in helmets- Google.com
6. Ronald McDonald is Evil- google.com
7. chef boyardee canned ravioli recipes- google.com
8. big ass paradis- google.fr (
I should rename my site to this!)
9. man put condom gun- google.uk
10. men who cannot commit- search.yahoo.com
11. making my husband become super morbidly obese and immobile- search.yahoo.com WTF?

12. as well as the usual assortment of Kelly Clarkson pervs who are searching for naked pics, panties, and breasts...

Fun Links of the Day:
Found this
lucky gem thanks to a weird search above
More proof of his evil-ness
That’ll
teach those BUGS!

Local News:
Alex is feeling better already after one day on antibiotics. I have to take her next week for an xray to make sure there isn’t a blockage in her kidneys. That ought to be fun! I was inundated with paperwork today at work, and I had to go to the DMV on my lunch break to get my registration renewal, can you tell this is shaping up to be a fun day?


On a positive note, I had a great workout last night at the gym (fat ass, sayonara!) and I loaded up on lots of healthy foods at the grocery store. Today I had Special K with red berries & lowfat organic milk for breakfast, and for lunch I am making myself a big salad with boston bibb lettuce, organic tomatoes and cukes and bleu cheese dressing (I know, not low cal but YUM)….I also brought some local strawberries and cottage cheese for a snack. I want to lose at least 10 lbs before the NY trip, which isn’t very far off. I have cut out the soft drinks also. Last night I had sugar free kool aid which was really good, surprisingly. :)


Fun Stuff:

Stupid Warning Labels

In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:

On Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping.

On a bag of Fritos: You could be a winner! No purchase nesessary. Details inside.

On a bar of Dial soap: Directions: Use like regular soap.

On some Swanson frozen dinners: Serving suggestion: Defrost.

On a hotel provided shower cap in a box: Fits one head.

On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert:(printed on bottom of the box) Do not turn upside down.

On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: Product will be hot after heating.

On packaging for a Rowenta iron: Do not iron clothes on body.

On Boot's Children's cough medicine: Do not drive car or operate machinery.

On Nytol sleep aid: Warning: may cause drowsiness.

On a Korean kitchen knife: Warning keep out of children.

On a string of Chinese-made Christmas lights: For indoor or outdoor use only.

On a Japanese food processor: Not to be used for the other use.

On Sainsbury's peanuts: Warning: contains nuts.

On an American Airlines packet of nuts: Instructions: open packet, eat nuts.

On a Swedish chainsaw: Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals.

On a childs superman costume: Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.
__________________


EWWWWW


A man walks into a bar and orders 6 shots of tequila. The bartender asks, "Why so many buddy?" The man replies, "I'm celebrating my first blow job".
The bartender says, "Well hell, congratulations, I will give you one on the house for free."
The man says, "No thank you, if the first 6 shots don't get the taste out of my mouth one more won't make a difference."

___________________


Little Sausage

For All Those Men Who Say,
"Why Buy The Cow When You Get The Milk For Free" Here's An Update For You...
Nowadays 80% Of Women Are Against Marriage. Why? Because Women Realize It's Not Worth Buying An Entire Pig,
Just To Get A Little Sausage.