Thursday, May 12, 2005

my stuffed frog told me to do it


the scariest poster I ever saw.... courtesy of B3TA







yet another kitten living dangerously and not wearing a helmet



matrix kittens. this is soo freakin cool! courtesy of webnoodle

Song for the Day: Medication- Garbage

Quote for the Day: A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." Steven Wright

Fun Links of the Day:

Lighting Farts is FUN!
COWS with GUNS
GI Joe
loses it.


Local New from the Wonderfully Wicked World of Jules:

The big fat pregnant cat Moon Pie gave birth this morning. As of 12:30pm there were 6 kittens, all of whom look like mini-MoonPies except one that is Calico, so basically it is a combination of Moon Pie and that big old orange Tom cat that knocked her fat ass up. We already have 5 cats in the house so every one of these kittens must GO (once they are weaned of course). My sister has claimed one so that leaves 5 free kittens to anyone in the eastern NC area. I will post pics when they get bigger and cuter. It’s a freakin zoo I tell ya.
My neighbors house caught on fire and I was the one who called 911 cause she was hysterical. Luckily the fire only damaged the kitchen, but it did go up to the attic so there was still a lot of damage. There was way too much excitement in my neighborhood last night.

Fun Stuff:

If only men would listen....

Man driving down road ...

Woman driving up same road ...

They pass each other ....

The woman yells out the window, PIG!

Man yells out window, B I T C H!

Man rounds next curve and crashes into a HUGE PIG in middle of road, and dies.

Thought For The Day : If only men would listen....

_________________________-

Bill worked in a pickle factory. He had been employed there for a number of years when he came home one day to confess to his wife that he had a terrible compulsion. He had an urge to stick his penis into the pickle slicer. His wife suggested that he should see a sex therapist to talk about it, but Bill indicated that he'd be too embarrassed. He vowed to overcome the compulsion on his own. One day a few weeks later, Bill came home absolutely ashen. His wife could see at once that something was seriously wrong. "What's wrong, Bill?" she asked. "Do you remember that I told you how I had this tremendous urge to put my penis into the pickle slicer?" "Oh, Bill, you didn't." "Yes, I did." "My God, Bill, what happened?" "I got fired." "No, I mean what happened with the pickle slicer?" "Oh . . . she got fired too.