Monday, February 11, 2008

44

1. Have you ever thought about getting your lip pierced?
not the ones on my face

2. Does a kiss make you feel better?
depends who is doing it

3. Have you ever passed out on the bathroom floor?
no but I woke up on the ceiling once, that was fucking weird.

4. Do you start the water before you get in the shower or when you get in?
I like to experience the startling moment when the icy cold water hits my body...its exhilarating

5. What did you do today?
the usual. masturbated, ate breakfast, went to work, put all kinds of Jim Sturgess stuff on myspace, emailed people, in a few I'm going to the gym to workout, then I'll eat supper, take a bath and masturbate once more just for fun.

6. Have you ever brushed your teeth in the shower?
Yes, I also make salads in the shower..hey Kramer did it, so I figured WTH!

7. Have you had more than 3 boyfriends/girlfriends at the same time?
In my dreams. And they're all pirates.

8. Have you ever thought about your death?
Yes lots when the kids are stressing me out.

10. Would you rather be in a permanent relationship or play the field?
I'd like to have lots of permanent relationships simultaneously

11. What is your favorite sport to watch?
men's nude mud wrestling. its one of those "Ugh OMG I can't look away" types of things.

12. What color is your shower curtain?
neon colors that pulsate in time with an mp3 player

13. Have you ever had stitches?
Yes haha *cooch* me 2 melissa..and my tongue and my eye from when I was little

14. How long ago did you hug someone?
I hugged Laurie Sat night...she's a sweetie

19. What are you doing tomorrow?
moving to Guam

21. Have you ever given money to a homeless person?
Yes

22. Have you ever run over an animal?
Must you remind me of the night that Mr Bunny met his maker thanks to me??? THE HORROR!

23. Whats your favorite cereal?
Raspberry Granola by Galaxy Granola

24. Have you ever had an Oreo with peanut butter?
ewww yuck. no- I agree. I'll just take the peanut butter

25. What are you doing this moment?
fondling kittens whilst filling out this survey

26. Would you kiss someone of the same sex for 100 bucks?
heck yeah that would buy me a few items at lush.com!

27. Where’s your favorite place to be?
in my bedroom

28. What’s your favorite song?
at the moment, I've just seen a face by Jim Sturgess...oh the cuteness that is he!

29. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker?
coffee is a necessity for normal brain function, alcohol is a necessity for shaking my groove thang

30. Have you ever thrown shoes on a telephone wire?
No but its on my to-do list right up there with throwing frisbees on roofs

31. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
Yes

32. Have you ever climbed up a water tower?
Yes I drew a big strawberry on it.

33. Do you dream in black and white?
only when I'm having those 60's flashbacks

35. Do you snore?
*Lauren, Don't say a WORD!*

36. Have you ever thought about being a model?
foot model, yes. see previously survey.

37. Are you a redneck?
MOI?

38. Funniest thing you heard all day?
Alex's silent cries of "HELP ME" when Jamie was kissing and hugging her goodbye

39. Have you ever gotten a mosquito bite on your face?
I live in Otway, I've been bitten everywhere.

40. What are you afraid of?
giant birds

43. Do you like someone?
perhaps.

44. Do they know you like them?
I think my constant stalking might be a giveaway.