Wednesday, April 02, 2008

been awhile ala Jimmy

1) Are you involved with anyone? yes several

2) Would you take an ex back? If I could get my money back, yes. I have to find the receipt, hold on.

3) Where do you wish you were right now? in a hut in Fiji being rubbed with oils

4) What could you not go without during the day? clothes

5) Would you share a drink with a stranger? why can't he buy his own?

6) Have you ever cheated on anyone? no

7) Have you ever lied about something important to your boyfriend/girlfriend?
I told him his penis was fine.

8) Would you rather be in a permanent relationship or play the field?
Both

9) How long ago did you hug someone? a couple of hours ago- Alex

10) Do you think its right for straight guys to get their tongue pierced?
oh yeah.
I wouldn't do it myself but I've heard it feels pretty good ;-)

11) Have you ever thrown shoes on a telephone wire?
No but I bought shoes on the internet.

12) What does the last text message in your inbox say?
I can't say that on here...*shhh* children are present.

13) Need to get something off your chest? I wish I could say a man, but sadly, no.

14) How do you feel about your life right now? its pretty good XD

15) How many times have you been pulled over by the police? they can never catch me.

16) What characteristic do you despise the most? narcissism

17) Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to?
I'm sticking with Jimmy's answer. I was scratching it.

18) How's the relationship between you and your most recent ex?
He lives in DE so fine.

19) What does the third message in your inbox say? a guy wants to do things to my feet.

20) Anyone upset you lately? Rhoda leaving myspace.
:(

21) Last person you talked to on the phone? Belladonna, about how sweet Byron is.
*awwww*

22) Do you think your dumb? About love, yes. But not as dumb as whoever asked this question.
its "YOU'RE" FFS!!!!! GRRR

23) What could be done to make things better for you? If I could find someone to pleasure me, my arm wouldn't be so sore.

24) How's your heart? in one piece.

25) Ever kiss someone with a name starting with a B? Yes. Brian and Bobby. Not at the same time, it was later that day.

26) Say you were given a drug test right now... would you pass it? Unfortunately yes. I have no fun.

27) Can you keep a secret? Tell me one and lets find out!!

28) Are you happy with your living arrangement? No..too many animals and not enough men.

29) Do you have trust issues? God yes.

30) Is it easier to forgive or forget? forgive.. but wounding them with a bow staff is more fun.

31) Would you live with someone without marrying them?yes lets!

32) Have you ever been cheated on? ohhhhh yeahhhhh

33) Do you believe in this saying: once a cheater always a cheater?
I hope not. But in my personal experience, yes. I try to believe that people can change for the better if they want to badly enough.

34) Have you ever gone out with the same person more than once? No once was enough for me.

35) How old were you when you had your first regular kiss? 16

36) Do you like anyone? I haven't met Anyone yet, but I'm sure I will. I'm friendly.

37) Are any of your exs married? Most of them. Dumbasses!! hahaha

38) When's the next time you'll see your crush?
When I open the fridge.