Thursday, March 13, 2008

OMG!

Those of you who have listened to the voice messages on my page know that Jimmy is holding my cat hostage. I’ve just received this in the mail today.

Dear Lord!
He has no mercy in his cold, cruel heart does he? In a related matter, does anyone have change for a $50?
No?
Hmmm.

Myspace Comments:

Belladonna

Jules, we've got to go rescue the kitty! How do we know he'll give it back even if you do fork over the ransom? What if you pay the exorbitant sum of $2 and he still kills the cat? We need to make a plan....

Posted by Belladonna on March 13, 2008 - Thursday at 1:56 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Yes I am plotting a rescue mission as we speak. But we mustn't discuss it here. shhhh

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 13, 2008 - Thursday at 2:00 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


jimmy

I have 2 twentys, but that's it. I suppose I COULD raise the ransom to $10 and that would solve the problem, and help cover the cost of that very expensive ransom note. But that would be wrong, and would make me no better than a cat. Just get me my money, woman.

Posted by jimmy on March 13, 2008 - Thursday at 3:10 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

you ruthless bastard! :P

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 13, 2008 - Thursday at 3:16 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Jason AKA Phil

jimmy i will give u 10 dollars to let the cat have it.....................

for some reason i don't like cats, either cos they are selfish creatures or the ex had 2...not sure which maybe both.....

Posted by Jason AKA Phil on March 13, 2008 - Thursday at 3:29 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


jimmy

Pounds are no good here, she says? Neither are cats so that sounds like an even trade to me. Consider it done,jason aka phil.

Posted by jimmy on March 13, 2008 - Thursday at 10:55 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Don't listen to him Jimmy he doesn't have dollars, he has British pounds which are USELESS HERE!

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 13, 2008 - Thursday at 3:36 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Jason AKA Phil

i have dollars left over from a stateside visit.......or i could even paypal the money to you jimmy...........

Posted by Jason AKA Phil on March 13, 2008 - Thursday at 3:40 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Belladonna

What if I were to offer you a brand-new g-string to join our side? Hmmm?

Belladonna x

dude

Posted by Belladonna on March 13, 2008 - Thursday at 8:00 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


BrooklynFrank

steroid use is a serious matter indeed./

Posted by BrooklynFrank on March 15, 2008 - Saturday at 11:54 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


jimmy

Don't fall for her offer. If you'll notice, the G string cut off his circulation and they had to amputate his legs at mid-thigh. (And no Kudos, Bella, bc you made me look at this guy's package)

Posted by jimmy on March 13, 2008 - Thursday at 10:57 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

I wasn't even gonna comment. He scares me. And I can see too much.
He looks like his name is Guido or something and maybe his last name is Gotti.
I like my men a little smooshy, like with a little tummy that you can rub for luck.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 13, 2008 - Thursday at 11:03 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Belladonna

Hey, it was all I could find that was a halfway decent g-string! The others were for girls, and I didn't think Jason would wear one of those. Or maybe he would if they were cute enough and silver and sequin-y. Who knows?

Jason isn't here taking me up on my offer anyway, so I'm going to have to cast a major spell on his ass....

i cast a spell on you!

As for this guy, he doesn't do it for me. He's got no neck.

Belladonna x

P.S. How ya like my undies? ;)

Posted by Belladonna on March 14, 2008 - Friday at 12:16 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Jason AKA Phil

your undies don't have enough sparkle in them....

i am surprised u even noticed that he had no neck, even poor Jimmy was transfixed by his package....

Posted by Jason AKA Phil on March 14, 2008 - Friday at 6:14 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


jimmy

I am NOT transfixed by his package...merely fascinated.

Posted by jimmy on March 14, 2008 - Friday at 10:33 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

LMAO

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 14, 2008 - Friday at 9:27 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Jason AKA Phil

sorry i was preoccupied last night as i had a weeks worth of thongs to wash, and some sequins to replace that got bitten off the last time i wore that particulat one.

G strings are out the dental floss properties stop the circulation between my bum thus giving me blue balls....

i think i will stick to thongs, as if i could be bribed by a g string...paahhh

Posted by Jason AKA Phil on March 14, 2008 - Friday at 5:32 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Belladonna

What exactly is the difference between a thong and a g-string? Seems they're about the same thing to me....

And my undies have sparkle in them, baby! Maybe just not on the outside! Oh, yeah! ;)

Musical Note

Raven hair and ruby lips
Sparks fly from her finger tips
Echoed voices in the night
She’s a restless spirit on an endless flight
Wooo hooo witchy woman, see how
High she flies
Woo hoo witchy woman she got
The moon in her eye
She held me spellbound in the night
Dancing shadows and firelight
Crazy laughter in another
Room and she drove herself to madness
With a silver spoon
Woo hoo witchy woman see how high she flies
Woo hoo witchy woman she got the moon in her eye
Well I know you want a lover,
Let me tell your brother, she’s been sleeping
In the devil’s bed.
And there’s some rumors going round
Someone’s underground
She can rock you in the nighttime
’til your skin turns red
Woo hoo witchy woman
See how high she flies
Woo hoo witchy woman
She got the moon in her eye

Posted by Belladonna on March 14, 2008 - Friday at 1:38 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Jason AKA Phil

one chaffs more....lol

in that case you are wearing them inside out, don't the sequins rub you raw??? or is that the idea....

Posted by Jason AKA Phil on March 14, 2008 - Friday at 4:24 PM
[Remove]


♥buttmuffin♥

I just love how the topic has shifted in here from kittens to g strings.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 14, 2008 - Friday at 1:41 PM
[Remove]


♥buttmuffin♥

Easily confused; there is a difference between a thong and a G-string. A Thong always has a tiny fabric panel at the rear and usually comes to a ‘Y’ shape at the waistband. A G-String has a thin string like material at the rear of the panty instead of a small fabric panel. Otherwise the two lingerie garments are very similar.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 14, 2008 - Friday at 1:40 PM
[Remove]


♥buttmuffin♥

WTMI Jason LOL

I could really use a massage though, my neck is tilted permanently to the right.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 14, 2008 - Friday at 9:29 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Hmmm I think I'll go to a professional for that, but thanks for your kind offer. :P

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 14, 2008 - Friday at 12:17 PM
[Remove]


Jason AKA Phil

i normally get that after falling asleep drunk for some reason. Also i once had to have 6 months physio as i slouched when i sat so did my neck in and could not rotate it to the left.....

i know necks....lol

i could give u a massage but all that would do is work the muscle and the muscle is probably in spasm, better solution is for me to suddenly twist your neck (without snapping it) to release the spasm...

Posted by Jason AKA Phil on March 14, 2008 - Friday at 12:04 PM
[Remove]


♥buttmuffin♥

I slept wrong the other night, I guess. Woke up tilted and can't move my head to the left. OWIE!

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 14, 2008 - Friday at 10:53 AM
[Remove]


Jason AKA Phil

why is that ??

Posted by Jason AKA Phil on March 14, 2008 - Friday at 10:48 AM
[Remove]


♥buttmuffin♥

Niiiiice

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 14, 2008 - Friday at 12:17 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

*grrr*

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 13, 2008 - Thursday at 3:41 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Baz

Sorry , we don't take American money at par

Posted by Baz on March 13, 2008 - Thursday at 8:55 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


BrooklynFrank

kitty probably deserves it. let him have it, i say.

Posted by BrooklynFrank on March 15, 2008 - Saturday at 11:54 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]